31: Fatal Feelings

Hello pretty people <3 late update I know :( shorrry :*

Okay am not sure about the first half ;) but am sure you will love the later part :D

Happy reading <3

CHAPTER 31: FATAL FEELINGS

MAHEEN'S POV

"Am so sorry Kamran bhai! am giving you all this pain" he was putting my heavy luggage up in his car trunk  and I was standing beside him in the airport parking.

"Oho! Come on Maheen! Don't be so formal, that's completely fine" he shut the trunk up and turned to look at me with a soft smile on his face, I smiled back pressing my lips into a hard line.

He gestured me to sit in the car as he opened the front door for me and I sat in, he shut the door and came taking the driving seat. By his actions he seemed in kind of a hurry and I mentally cursed myself for putting him into such inconvenience.

I felt really embarrassed with myself for making him picking me up from the airport and all that, it was Sunday and he is married man must be spending his quality morning with his wife only, if I wasn't making him occupied into silly stuff.

Why didn't Hussain come to pick me up?

"You don't worry, I will be on time to pick you up" Bol to aesey raha tha jesey rat ka airport per he aa ker betha ho ga, huhn! Idiot! I felt extremely pissed off with what Hussain has done, What a warm welcome back Hussain! Wow! am impressed.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I kept on looking out of the window and suddenly my chain of thoughts cum cursing, broke apart as kamran bhai's cell phone started ringing.

"Hello! Han Waqas?"

Waqas bhai bhi na... ye na k woi aa jatey mujhey lene, per nai... wo to romance mein masroof hon ge na. Huhn!

"hmm...." I looked at him and felt a deep frown on his forehead, his hand was holding the steering damn tight as if was tensed over something or maybe he wasn't liking picking you up being your chauffeur on this fine Sunday morning Maheen! You idiot! I sighed deep as I once again started looking out of the window.

"Tu ne Khurram bhai se bat ki? unhen bata foran, bula le waheen" he said in an urgent tone. "or sun!" his tone went more into a whisper and I felt extreme awkward.... Maheen jump out of the car!

"Tu ne ghar to nai bataya?" though his tone was low but I could hear.

"Hm...or...kesa hea ub wo? Tu mila?" he asked quietly and I looked at him sideways, with a frown on my face whom was he talking about? I hope things are okay at waqas's end.

"umm Kamran Bhai!" I called him as he hung up the call and looked a little more tensed, his facial expressions stiff and hardened after the call.

"Ji?" he glanced at me before taking a sharp turn and my hand went on the door holding it for balance. "Am sorry....you okay?: he said hurriedly as I gasped, I smiled assuringly at him and he looked back on the road, still driving speedily.

"Kamran Bhai! Everything is fine, yeah?" I asked narrowing my eyes and he smiled a little.

"Yeah all set, q kia hua?" he asked casually and I felt something hidden in that casual attitude of his, I shook my head and started looking out from the window.

We were almost there when his phone rang up again and this time I looked at him at once, I don't know why but my heart had started thumping in my chest.