23: Words.... Said, Unsaid

CHAPTER 23: Words...SAID, UNSAID.

MAHRUKH'S POV

"Am glad you are happy Mahrukh! at least that self imposed guilt should go away now" Waqas said and I looked at him, he smiled and I gave back.

"Thank you" I said lowly and he frowned, raising his eyebrow. "For giving me this confidence, for believing in me." I added still looking at his face and he smiled, staying quiet. There was something in his eyes that made me lower my gaze and I don't know why and how a smile appeared on my lips.

"I didn't do anything Mahrukh! It was already there..." he stated and I looked at him. "Courage" he added and I shook my head uncertainly. "Come on, it was already in you yar! Coming here all the way from Pakistan all alone, for the first time wo bhi without getting into any trouble is a big thing Mahrukh! Wo sab tum ne akley kia na?" he asked and I gave a faint nod. "Yahan reh ker survive kiya without having a family, koi bhi to nai tha tumharey pas....

"Aap to thy....." I dunno from where it came on my lips and he went a little speechless for a moment, I blinked my eyes realizing what I just said, he smiled softly.

"Mein tha nahee Mahrukh Jalal!..." he bent down towards me looking straight into my eyes and I went motionless. "Mein Hoon, or mein he rahoon ga Allah ne chaha to, aesey he hamesha tumharey sath" he added and his smile melted my heart, wetting my eyes a little and I looked down controlling the flood of emotion inside me.

"For enjoying this yummy cup of tea with you forever" He said cheekily and I looked up, he was holding his cup up in the air and I smiled.

"Mager... hum buhat alag hen ek doosrey se" I stated lowly and he frowned.

"Kis ne kaha?"

"Sab kehtey hen"

"Ghalat kehtey hen"

He said and I looked into his eyes.

"Hath do apna" he said all at once after putting his cup on the reeling and I frowned, before looking down at my hand following his gaze. "Come on Mahrukh!" he repeated and I slowly rose mine giving it in his cold hand, feeling a sudden electric shiver ran past my spine.

He came to my side and I moved a little, he stood with me with his shoulder touching mine, he was still holding my hand with his gaze upon it making it difficult for me to breath even.

"May be you are a Proton and I am an Electron attracted badly towards you, and both are completely opposite to each other. " he said and I looked to my left at his face with a frown, he looked back at me seriously then suddenly he burst up laughing..... He bent down holding his tummy and I just laughed looking at his funny expressions.

"Am sorry, I... suck at giving examples" He said in between laughing and I shook my head.

"Itni buri bhi nai thi example" I said and he stood straight, all red in face out of laughing.

"Okay then, another" he said and rubbed his chin as if thinking and I waited. "You are like thandi thandi coka cola ki bottle and I am like a plate of germa garam Biryani.... Can't stay away from each other." he seriously stated and I started laughing keeping a hand over my mouth while he just stared my face with a smile.

"Or may be you are the bottle of ketch up and I am French fries....?" I suggested and he smirked at once.

"Are you that HOT?" he shoot an eyebrow up with a smug on his face and my laughter faded into a nervous smile, with a blush on my cheeks.

"Why do you always do this?" I looked up at his eyebrow and said, trying to cool down the heat and he chuckled. 'I can never do this, raising only one eyebrow up" I added and he smiled.