42: Decision For a LifeTime

Okay guys currently working on HusEEN's scene ;) so this is jussst a little update for you meanwhile :*

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 42: DECISION FOR A LIFETIME

SHEHRY'S POV

"Shehry are you crazy? you are going to marry a girl who has tried to kill her husband?"

"Ch! Phir woi murghi ki ek taang?" I almost shouted at him in irritation as he repeated his doubts. "I have told you man! She did that to save herself...to save her daughter" I explained, Hussain still looked unconvinced.

"still, she can be dangerous" Hussain stated with a frown on his forehead and I sighed deep.

"I don't know yar! I just couldn't think of anything else, marrying her is the only way I can have Rehmat in my life" I said and he remained silent, staring my face as if trying to search something and I frowned.

"Abey tu kia chawlon mein kankar dhoond raha hea?" I asked irritated and he raised his eyebrow rubbing his chin.

"Mujhey to chaawal nazer he nai aa rahe...kanker he kanker hen Shehry bhai!" he stated in a mischievous tone and I furrowed not getting his point.

"Translate please!" I asked and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"Kaheen Rehmat ka nam le ker tu cover to nai ker raha?"

"Cover? Mein koi gift paper nazer ata hoon tujhey Saley!" I scolded him.

"mera matlab tha k kaheen beti ki Maa se.... you know" he trailed off and I raised my eyebrow. "piyar shiyar ka chaker to nai?" he asked and I held my forehead in frustration.

"Shehry! you can tell me you know....if you feel anything for her

'Shut up man!" I scowled hard looking at his face and he pressed his lips in a thin hard line.

"I don't love her okay!" I stated firmly and he mockingly shook his head left to right. "wesey bhi ajeeb pagal si bad-dimaagh or jhalli lerki hea mujhey koi piyar viyar nai honey wala us se" words kept on slipping my mouth and the second moment I felt as if I wasn't talking to Hussain, rather convincing myself.

"Wo bad-dimaagh hea to tu kon sa Allaama Iqbal ki nasal se hea saley" Hussain made a face. "Mujhey to wesey Jodi pasand aaney lagi hea thori thori" he stated with a cheeky smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Now am regretting why the hell did I just tell you all this" I said and he laughed heartily. "ek number ka dramebaaz khota hea tu" I shook my head as a smile itself crept on to my lips.

"Wesey Shehry! on a serious note...you should give it a second thought" he stated seriously and I looked down. "just think maybe you will find a better way out" he stated.

"Dekh! Sab se ziada mein chahta hoon k teri shaid ho, shaid khud tujh se bhi zida mager....mager aesi lerki se

"Aesei lerki matlab?" I cut him through frowning a little and he, for a minute or so remained quiet thinking to come up with a reasonable answer.

"Wo shadi shuda hea ek bachi ki Maa hea to tera bhai konsa kanwaara hea Hussain? am a divorced man" I stated when he didn't speak and his expressions went seriously grim all of a sudden, he looked down didn't meet my gaze.

"Am a divorced man who would have never thought of getting married again... am just doing it for the sake of my daughter Hussain! Rehmat na hoti to mein kabhi sochta bhi na, this is not about Heer at all" I explained and the moment I ended Hussain's head jerked up, his eyes wide and slowly a frown spread across his face.