22: Tears n Smiles

chunnnna sa chappy :)

just to make Heer smile after a long time ;) 

hope u like it :) 

Happy reading <3

CHAPTER 22: TEARS n SMILES

RANIYA'S POV

One month later

"Tum he samjhao isey Raniya Beta! na kuch khati hea na peeti hea bus yun he bethi rehti hea sara sara din rat" Aunty said and I placed my hand over her shoulder.

"Aunty! Aj mein wo khaber laai hoon k Heer ne uth ker dance na kerna start ker diya to Raniya ka nam badal dejiye ga ap" I boasted and she smiled uncertainly. Saira aunty left the room and I headed towards her bed on which Heer was sitting with her eyes fixed into space, I sat down near her.

Looking at her face I gulped the pain down my throat, this was the same Heer who used to smile all the time, who used to give others lessons about staying happy, about life. Who was all carefree and happy herself. I looked away from her face as I felt my eyes pooling up.

"Heer!" after a minute or so I looked up at her face and she blankly looked at me, her eyes were empty with no emotions, feelings just a shadow was there all dull and dark.

 "I have something for you Heer!" I said and placed my tab on the bed near her feet. She looked down at that and frowned a little.

"Tumhen pata hea meri kis se bat hui?" I asked looking into her eyes and with in seconds her frown disappeared and a shine sparkled slolwy in her dull dead eyes.

"Yes" I knew what she was thinking, I nodded my head and she held my hand at once.

"Mahrukh?" she whispered and I nodded my head again with a smile, tears poolled up in her eyes with a smile on her lips and I pulled her in to myself, hugging her she wrapped her around me fisting my shirt tight in her hands as she sobbed... I let my tears rolled down too over her shoulder.

"Mahrukh is happy Heer! she is happy... hum jeet gaye, tum jeet gaeen... tumhari qurbani zaya nai hui Heer!" I held her tight as I said and she sobbed even more, her breath hitched up in her throat and I pulled back. Taking her face in my hands I looked into her eyes, trying to control my emotions.

"Heer! Mahrukh is getting engaged" I told her and felt her eyes smiling despite thoes tears, those bruises on her face she looked happy, happier than I saw her in past one year.

She looked into my eyes with disbelief and I nodded my head, assuring her. She hugged me again, resting her head over my shoulder she sobbed quietly. I know what she was going through at the moment, I stroked her back softly... slowly her breathinh went normal and she pulled back.

"Kesi hea wo? Per....perhaai kesi ja rahi hea us ki?" Heer asked with excitement in her eyes and I smiled.

"MashaAllah buhat achi ja rai hea perhaai, or wo bhi bilkul theek hea. Tumhari he terha ghanta roti rahi... phir ja ker bat ho pai us se" I told her and she looked down.

"Raniya!" she looked up at me at once, fear was there on her face and I frowned. "you didn't tell her any thing.... Right?'

"I didn't Heer! Relax" I held her hand and she sighed in relief. "I told her that you got admission in a college in Lahore and you are living in hostel" I said lowly and she smiled.

"Perfect' Heer said excitedly. "This is what she wanted for me Raniya! Wo buhat khush hui ho gi sun ker" She added and I just stared her face in disbelief.