49: Panic, Preperation and Shock

Assalam-o-alaikum!

Here is the Eid Wala update <3 though it's a little late :( am sholllyyy ^^

Hope u will enjoy

Happy reading <3

CHAPTER 49: PANIC, PREPERATION AND SHOCK

HEER'S POV

My head was still heavy and my brain a little numb, as I slowly tried to open my eyes but the felt heavy, I felt it wasn't only my head but the whole body was under some weight. I tried again ignoring the pain and my eyes finally opened, and the first thing I saw was his face dangerously close to mine, for a couple of times I blinked my eyes and then rolled my eyeballs just to know where I am.... I was suppose to get up on my couch, but I felt I wasn't there.

And realization struck me when I found myself in his arms, in his bed.

Ye... ye hum kesey so rahe hen?

Rat mein hum behosh ho gaye thy na???

I tried to move but in vain; my legs were intertwined between his, I couldn't move even an inch because of his weight over me, my eyes got fixed on his slightly parted lips as his smooth soft breaths constantly fanning my face which was merely few inches apart from his, all this was turning my heartbeats into a Marathon inside.

Hum.... hum sari rat aesey sotey rahe?? My heart thumped and my face heated up even more at the mare thought of being that close to him for that long.

My head was resting over his arm which was wrapped around my shoulder protectively, my gaze travelled down and found my hand placed over his chest smoothly going up and down as he slept peacefully with his heartbeats completely calm unlike mine; racing in my chest.

Rehmat kahan hea???? My eyes widened as tension struck me and I pulled my head a little up trying my best not to wake him up or else I will kill myself out of embarrassment.

But looking at the other side, a sudden smile spread across my face as I found Rehmat sleeping peacefully at Shehryar's back with the ribbon of her frock tied around his wrist, he made sure she won't fall down the bed as he made her sleep in the corner.

I gulped down as my head rested back on his arm and my eyes glued upon his face.

This man is not real, he can't be...

or maybe am meeting a real man for the first time in my life.

How can his love be that pure? that unconditional for Rehmat?

Ignoring all the butterflies in the pit of my tummy I raised my hand from his chest and the tips of my fingers touched his face near his stubble.

"Tum dekhna Raniya! Ek din hamara Ranjha aa jaye ga humein yahan se le janey hamesha k liye. Palkon pe betha ker rakhey ga humein apni"

"Or jo usey tumhara address bhool gaya to?"

"To hum usey khud dhoond len ge....or jo ek bar mil gaya na to kabhi khud se door nai honey den ge"

I felt my vision blurring, my eyes watered and I gulped down the lump in my throat, remembering how boastful and how confident I always used to be about my....Ranjha.

I never knew Ranjha had different names too.....

I was lost in my thoughts when he let took a deep breath and I realized my fingers were still on his face, I hurriedly stretched my hand back and placed it over my waist, my eyes flutter shut and my heartbeats like... fast and furious 7 as he moved a little and I fisted my shirt trying hard to stay calm.