17: Kiss

hello guys :) hope u all are doing fine :) finally my sound card is working and i can finally speak Alhamdullilah :) thanks for the prayers <3

now here is the chappy hope u all will like it ;)

CHAPTER 17: KISS

MAHEEN'S POV

"Come on Mahrukh! please! Am sorry" I literally held my earlobes and she looked away, crossing her hands pretending to be upset with me.

"Acha! Tell me what did he say about all that? Did he complain?" I asked and she gave a quick shake to her head, I sighed in relief and rested my hands over her crossed arms.

"te fir ki siyapa hea ga kuriye?" I said smiling and she glared looking at me, making my smile fad away.

"Kia soch rae honge wo, kis kisam ki lerki hoon mien? Kaha nai to kia hua" Mahrukh said frowning and I rolled my eyes.

"Honeymoon... bachey...or wo.. wo jo you were trying to hug him" She added making a terrible face and I bit my lip to stop laughing.

"Oye hoye! J ho rai hea bachi" I elbowed her and she pushed me.

"Dekho! I tried to hug him but I didn't, I mean kia to nai na" I tried to make it sound logical and she gave me a fake smile, I chuckled.

"Acha maf bhi ker do baba! Aesi udaasi chai hea dil per merey k kia bataoon" I said pouting and she giggled, keeping a hand over her mouth to hide it.

"Ye hui na bat... hansi tooooo phasiii' I slapped her back lightly and she shook her head.

"And you know what! I knew he wouldn't hug me yar! I know Waqas bhai buhat achey insan hen, thorey shararti material hen but he is too good" I smiled and she looked at me with a light frown on her forehead.

"How do you know this?" She asked. "tum janti ho pehle se unhen?" she added and I nod my head pressing my lips together.

"How?"

"I was his ex girlfriend" I stated casually and she slapped my arm, I chuckled.

"Ch! Maheen seedhi terha bata do werna mein nai bat karoon gi tum se" She again crossed her arms over her torso, threatening me and I rolled my eyes.

"Kia drama ho tum Mahrukh!" I shook my head and she looked at me sideways. "I know him as a dhoombro, remember I told you about these Dhoombros; Shehry, Atif, Waqas and... Hussain" I told her, it was strange how even taking his name had started giving me different feelings inside, or ub to jab jab dekhoon gi usey ye apology yad aaye gi. A soft smile crept its way to my lips, forgetting the fact Mahrukh was observing me closely with an amused expression on her face.

"Kia hea? Ghoor q rai ho....?" I frowned keeping my cool and she giggled.

"Dhoombros ko maro goli... you tell me about that heart and soul thing" Mahrukh said at once remembering something and I curse myself mentally for staring the topic.

"What heart and soul?" I acted oblivious and she rolled her eyes.

"I don't exactly remember but you were talking about some Lia and her wedding and Hussain... and then that heart and soul" She said in a cute way repeating my words and I smiled.

"One heart two souls that is" I corrected her, moving towards my bed and her gaze followed me.

"What's that?"

"It's a story"

"Story? Whose story?"

"ek lerki or ek lerkey ki story"