14: Meeting And The Ride

helloe everyone :) here is the awaited update ;)

am so sorry guys for not updating as quick as i used to do in Mannat :( but am really not feeling well since a long time; cough, sore throat, fever and above all migraine :( so please bare with it :*

and hope hope hope u will enjoy reading it and won't get bored :-p

happy reading <3

CHAPTER 14: MEETING AND THE RIDE

"What?" ..... I couldn't belive it when she told me first. "He-he left you in the middle of a road?" I asked in utter disbelief, Hussain can't do this.

"Moron! Idiot! Pervert!" Maheen started bombarding him once again and I raised a glass of water towards her.

"Come on! Calm down Maheen! And tell me what exactly happened?" She took the glass and gulped down the whole thing in one big gulp, as she sniffled; wiping the tears from her cheeks she looked at my face.

"Bataya to" she sniffled again. 'he pulled me out of his car and spatted on my face and- and left me standing there on an unknown deserted road and like a real jerk he drove off... while I ....I...." she choked up saying and I put my hand over her shoulder.

"hey! Relax Maheen! Did you two fight over something?" I asked trying to get why he did that irresponsible thing to her, I always thought he liked her.

"He saved me from a psycho there in school, punched him for a couple of times and...

"What? he had a fight in school? Over you?" I asked cutting her and she looked up at my face, glaring, making me shut up.

"Will you let me tell you the whole thing Mahrukh, without popping your little inquisitions in, every now and then?" she asked crossed, I nodded my head silently and she rolled her eyes.

Maheen told me what happened back in the school and I just listened to her, understanding everything I guess; bat itni bhi bari nai thi bus Hussain reacted a bit too much.

"And then I called you and now am here.... bus?" She stopped looking at me and I smiled. "you are smiling? You know how difficult it was for me to get into a phone booth? I was so damn scared girl" She said disliking the smile on my face and I hurriedly changed my expressions.

"Phone booth? Scared? Why?" I asked frowning.

"Tumhen pata bhi hea k yahan phone booth mein kia kia hojata hea" she asked popping her big brown eyes out and I shook my head.

"Waqas se poochna" she winked, her mood was getting better finally, thank God. " tobah hea, koi ghus ghusa aata ander to?" she added popping her eyes out.

"To Hussain aa jata tumhen bachaney" I winked, I found a small smile trying to appear on her face along with a blush but it faded away quickly as she rolled her eyes.

"Han, bachaney k bad phir se beech sarak chor ker chala jata" she made a face and I chuckled lightly.

"He was right you know, ye WO Hussain hea he nai, ho he nai sakta" Maheen crossed her arms saying and I swear I didn't get a bit of it. "Kahan Hussain one heart two souls ka or kahan ye janab!" she got up from the couch and started parading in the room.

"bari bari batein ker ra tha... I will never leave the one I will love and stay with her like a strength. Huhn! Batein bari or kam... chotey!" She kept on blabbering as if talking to herself and I kept on looking at her as she paraded the room left and right.

"I swear Mahrukh! I swear!" she at once looked at me and said, she looked hell upset. "dekhna! Next update mein karati hoon Lia ki shadi kisi or se and will make her live happily ever after. Rahe Akeley ye Hussain ka bacha! Huhn!" I frowned deep as I didn't understand wo kia boley ja rahi thi.