18: The Unwanted

hello:) it is a small update hope u will like it.

and people! i am going to get lost for a few days :-p just a little too busy now days so maybe I will update after a couple of week :(

till then you can re read it :-p

happy Reading

CHAPTER 18: THE UNWANTED

RANIYA'S POV

"Heer! you should be happy yar" I rested my hand on her trembling one, placed in her lap and she looked at me with a lot of uncertainty in her eyes.

"Happy?" it was only a whisper, a painful whisper, that ached my heart. "Raniya! We are girls, we are not born with this right of being happy at all" she added blankly and I just stared into her eyes; swollen and bloodshot.

"Mein kis bat ki khushi manaoon? Merey ghar mein to matam chaya hua hea" She said in a flat emotionless tone. "Am feeling lie giving birth to a curse Raniya" She added and I grip her hand tight.

 "Heer! stop thinking like this please! She is your child, a blessing from Allah" I said and she looked at me.

"Imagine how happy Mahrukh would be if she will get the news" I said and she looked up at my face at once, fear was there.

"Nahee! Please Raniya! Agar tumhari kabhi bhi Mahrukh se bat ho, tum usey kuch nai batao gi.... Kuch bhi nai. Qasam khao meri" She said in an urgent tone and I srayed quiet being all uncertain myself.

"She should know everything Heer! whatever happened after her and

"No" Heer cut me in the middle. "she is happy there I know, I don't want to ruin her happiness Raniya! Itni mehnat hum ne is liye to nai ki thi k ek din phir se usey in sab pareshaniyon mein dhakail den ge" She said and I looked down saying nothing.

"Okay fine! But you have all the right to stay happy too Heer!and now you are not alone, she is with you; your daughter, the biggest blessing yar!' I tried to convince her.

"But they are hating her Raniya! They are hating her already, her own father is lamenting over having a daughter, how can I be happy?" Heer said, her eyes searching mine and I shook my head lightly.

"uff! Jahil hen wo jab Heer! let them say whatever they want to, you don't have to listen to them yar, stay strong and be happy you are going to be a mother Heer!" I held her by the shoulders but she still had that uncertain look on her pale face.

"Remember!you always used to say that you will be one fun kind of a mother, more like a friend to your kids" I tried to bring a smile on her face but I failed badly. "this is the time when you are suppose to think in a positive way" I added.

"Raniya! What if... what if they...

She stopped saying in the middle, I could see infinite fear in those eyes staring into mine. she gulped down and I narrowed my eyes.

"Kia kehna chah rai ho Heer?'

"Raniya! They are animals, worse than animals they are savage brutes" tear rolled down her cheek. "I don't want her to get hurt Raniya! Mein marr jaoon gi agar meri bachi ko kuch ho gaya to"

"Heer! nothing will happen to her, trust me trust Him, Allah ki zaat hea jo tumhen itna bara muqaam de rahi hea, woi zaat hea jo hifazat bhi karey gi is ki" I said controlling my own tears and she blinked, tears rolled down instantly.

"Raniya! I trust Him, He is the only one whom I can look up to, whom I can trust but.... but Raniya! Am afraid of them, am afraid for my daughter. I know they will hurt her" she looked at me with eyes wanting help. "mein nai berdasht ker paoon gi Raniya!"