12: Surprises

hello guys :) am sorry if I am late :(

hope u will like it... no love it actually ;)

Happy Reading <3

CHAPTER 12: SURPRISES

HUSSAIN'S POV

"hey! Mahrukh! how are you?" I saw her coming out of the admission office while going towards my department and I stopped near her.

"Assalam-o-alaikum! Am good Alhamdulilah! How are you Hussain?" She asked with a soft smile, as always.

"Walaikum Assalam! and me! perfect as always" I beamed and she smiled even wider, we started walking. "where is Maheen? I didn't dee her since morning" I asked.

'Yeah! she isn't feeling well, she is in the room, pata nai kal rat se she is behaving odd" she told me.

"odd? Why? What happened? Sab theek hea na?" I halted in my tracks and she looked at me.

'I don't know, achanak se ho gaya kuch... subha bhi I felt her eyes were puffed as if she couldn't sleep whole night" Mahrukh said.

"Oho! don't worry... ye achanak wali batein to tum lerkiyon k sath bari common hen" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Maybe I know what has happened to her" I said and she frowned.

"What?" she asked and I bent down towards her ear whispering and Mahrukh at once jumped up, her face flushed and expressions weird.

"Hussain!" she slapped my arm lightly as she gasped and I laughed aloud, looking at her red face.

"My God! You didn't say that" She was still in shock and I was still laughing. "You are weird" she shook her head.

"Wesey! You should get used to of this weirdness now Mahrukh!" I said getting serious and she frowned looking at me; she was still crimson in face. "Aadat dal lo" I added.

"And why do you think so?" She asked crossing her arms, her bag was hung down over her shoulder and her file was clung to her chest now.

"Kunke ap bataen na bataen hum jantey hen k yahan kia chal raha hea" I said smiling and her expressions changed at once, she looked away from my face and I smiled. "But it was so unfair Mahrukh! dost hotey hue bhi tum ne nai bataya mujhe" I added in a grim tone and she looked at me.

"Kia nai bataya?" She acted oblivious and I rolled my eyes.

"Intiha ki koi kharab adakari hea tumhari" I said making a face and she giggled. "Wesey Waqas buhat alaa banda hea, am happy for you" I said seriously and she looked down, at her fingers... I could sense the tint of blush was back on her face.

"Ek to tum shermati buhat ho, I wonder how will you survive Waqas around you" I literally wondered and she blushed hard.

"I am not marrying him, okay!" She said firmly and I chuckled.

"Okay!" I said and she frowned looking at me. "But trust me you won't find a better man than him" I added into a whisper and she rolled her eyes.

"Mujhe nai sunni tareefen kisi ki, yahan tum or wahan wo tumhari Maheen" She said as she started walking towards the department, leaving me at her back.

"Meri?" I said to my self as I almost ran towards her. "Oye! Ye Maheen meri kab se ho gai? Allah khair karey" I said mockingly and She chuckled.

"Q? Pasand nai tumhen?" She asked narrowing her eyes. "You won't find a better girl than her" She whispered bending towards me as she mimicked my tone and I laughed.