24: Rehmat Ya Zehmat?

Chapter ka nam Dhamaka rakhna chaiye tha muhje wesey ;)

Hope u all will like the dhamaka :D

Happy reading <3

CHAPTER 24: REHMAT YA ZEHMAT?

"Aunty ap ne kun bulaya Arsalan ko?"

"beta mujhe kia pata tha is sab k barey mein, mujhe to laga k foran batana chaiye un logo ko...haq hea un ka beta" Saira aunty said in a helpless way and I shut my eyes, smacking my forehead.

"Wo log kon sa khushiyan manaen ge Aunty! Beti rehmat nai zehmat lag rahi hea Arsalan ko" I said and aunty wiped a tear from her cheek with the corner of her chadar.

I looked at her face for a minute and then looked down, in ko bhi kuch keh ker mazeed pareshan kerne ki kia zaroorat Raniya! Konsa in k hatho mein kuch hea... kisi k hath mein kuch nai siwaye terey, mere Rab! Please!koi rah dikha... koi rasta koi waseela bana merey Rab!

Sitting on the wooden hard bench in front of the labour room I leaned with the wall, closing my eyes I started reciting something under my breath. Jalal uncle was in the blood bank along with Asim, Sometimes I thank God for blessing me with an understanding husband, who was though a little typical himself but still he listens to me, understands me.

"Raniya!" suddenly I heard Asim's voice and my eyes flutter open. "hm?"

"Here is the blood.... Ander de do, mujhe janey nai den ge" Asim extended a transparent blood packet and I took it from his hand. Getting up I headed towards the door of the room and knocked over the cold metal.

I gave the blood to the nurse who opened the door and before I could ask anything she slammed the door shut rather rudely and I pouted before coming back to the bench.

"Pata nai abhi tak Arsalan aya q nai?' Aunty said worry fully and I rolled my eyes.

"Acha hea nai aya, mein to kehti hoon na he aaye" I said shaking my head and she sighed.

"Heer bivi hea us ki Raniya beta! jitna bhi laren jhagren... hen to miyan bivi na"

"saira Aunty! Kesi batein kerti hen ap? Miyan bivi hen to wo jo chahe kare? Zulm kare, marey peetey... mager bivi chup chap berdasht kerti rahe?" my voice was raising. "Aunty! Hosh mein aaiye... duniya kahan puhanch gai hea or hum abhi bhi unhi fuzool, bekaar ghisi pitti soch mein jakrrey bethey hen" I said and she looked down at her trembling hands.

"Aunty!" I held her hands in mine and she looked up at my face. "Please! Heer ki jan bacha lijiye... wo akeli nai hea ub, Allah rehmat bersa raha hea aunty! Wo akeli nai hea ub. Khuda k liye usey Arsalan k pas mat bhejiye wapas"

"To ye pattiyan tum perhati ho Heer or in logon ko?" I frowned as I heard a voice and looked up finding Sadia along with Arsalan, standing there crossing her arms with a stern bitter expression on her villainous face.

"Patti nai perha rahi thi... samjha rahi thi, Aqal dila rahi thi" I snapped and she raised her eyebrow taking a step towards me and I got up from the bench.

"Khushi ka mahol hea Sadia! Aese waqat per to dushman ko bhi galey laga letey hen... tum to phir meri dost ki nand ho" I said smiling and she smiled sarcastically. "So lets not fight today" I added with a smile.

Suddenly the door of the labour room burst open and I hurriedly turned, finding a nurse coming out of the room holding the angel in a pink plush towel. My heart swelled up with happiness and eyes pooled up at once as I stepped towards her.

"Mubarak ho" Nurse smiled and I smiled back warmly, no words could come out of my mouth as I looked down at her face, all pink and angelic just like her mother.