21: Confessions And Trouble

Hello guys :) Here is tonight's update and here is a hug to ME from all of YOU for being quickyyyy :-* LOLX ;)

Happy reading <3

CHAPTER 21: CONFESSIONS AND TROUBLE

"Your name?" He asked with a rather stern tone and I gulped down the lump in my throat.

"Heer" I stated and he looked up a little, his eyebrows up.

"Oye hoye Heer? or mein.... Raanjha" Suddenly I heard a voice at my back and I turned, finding a low rank police man standing there making fun, he was laughing looking at me. I ignored him and turned my head to look at the officer but to my surprise he wasn't on his seat any more, I looked up and found him walking out of his table, he was a young, tall broad upright man. He walked towards the police man calmly and stopped right in front of him, my gaze was fixed him, there was something in his calm attitude.

Suddenly with a tight slap on face he made the police man almost fall on the ground, and I gasped loud before covering my mouth.

"Kitni bar kaha hea Aurat ki izzat kiya karo" he grabbed his collars and gritted his teeth. "Apni Amaan ko ja ker bata k tu Raanjha hea, saley!" I just stared them two standing there while the rest of the police men also stood there leaving their work staring what was happening.

"Baki Raanjhey ka to pata nai, agar dobaara aesi herkat ki na to gharara pehna ker Laila bana doon ga yahan thaaney mein" he jerked his collar from his grip.

"So-sorry sir!" the police man looked here and there and the officer turned to look at me, I hurriedly looked away, and adjusting my chadar on my head I gulped down.

He calmly came back on his seat, holding the pen he looked down on the file, as if nothing has happened at all.

"Full name?' he resumed the question session.

"I have already told you... it is Heer" I told him again and he looked up after smacking the pen hard on the file, my heart started beating fast.

"Poora nam batao Bibi.... Ye kia Heer Heer laga rakha

"Q? Heer mera poora nam nai ho sakta?" I cut him in the middle and he stared my face with a raised eyebrow. "ek aurat k nam k sath ek mard ka nam laga hona zaroori hea kia?" I snapped and he remained quiet, I felt silence crept in the police station.

He picked up the pen again and wrote something over the page. "What do you want?" he asked in a serious stern tone, not looking at me.

"I want to file a report" I told him.

"On the name of....?"

"My husband... my sister in law and my mother in law" I stated calmly and he looked up at my face, his gaze was taking tour of my face definitely looking at those bruises and I gulped down, looking at his face.

"Maar peet kerte hen?" he asked and I frowned.

"Its not me... its my.... My daughter" I told him, looking down at my hands. "They are trying to harm her, they don't want a girl" I felt my eyes pooling up.

"So....?" He trailed off

"I want to file my statement that if God forbid anything happens to me or to my daughter.... they will be held responsible for that... my husband and them two." I stated firmly and he frowned, looking at my face.

"Do they threaten you?' he asked and I nodded my head. He jots down something on the paper before looking up.

"Address and phone number likhwao apne shohar ka" he asked and I told him.