Watty's 2016

Watty's 2016 & The Good News

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Long time after TCTMH right? *takes a long deep sigh missing Shehry and Heer* :( 

Well, I hope you all are doing great Inn shaa Allah :) and reading this in the best of your state :) <3 

TCTMH has missed its lovely awesome readers since the epilogue was updated and I know you all missed it too right? yeah! knew that ;)

But one thing is for sure nobody has forgotten TCTMH ;) I still get votes and comments and your never ending LOVE for the story and it makes my heart flutter like never before :) <3 

you are AWESOME!! yes you! the one who is reading it right now :*

Okay now coming to the point as most of you all ready know that TCTMH is also standing in the huge ass line for winning the Watty's 2016 well I don't even know why did I do that :/ of course Wattpad is so effin' full of amazing stories and in front of all of them mine don't even stand anywhere near  So I don't know if my stories have any positive prospects in that ;)

But still one thing am sure about is that it was always YOU the readers; who made my writing awesome, who made me believe that yes! I can write, made me believe in that small dream I saw years back of winning hearts. So yup its YOU and only YOU who brought me from nowhere to HERE, right in the middle of your hearts which is the most special place for me :) :*

so if YOU all could do that you all can do this as well;) 

yes! you have always supported me and you can keep on supporting as well by:

*Vote

*Comment

*Share

*add my story to your reading list

and I will be happier than EVER!!!! :)

okay I don't exactly know everything about this Watty's 2016 thing all the rules and the teeny weeny details  :-p #suchashame. So if there are other ways of supporting, well, go ahead guys! do that :*

last thing for all those lovely adorable awesome readers who are already nominating my stories, I love you all a lot and all that you people doing means so much to me. I mean honestly I can't even explain how much it makes me happy...... :) :) 

P.S. I'll win or not doesn't really matter because I have already won so many hearts which is ALL I WANT :) 

V.P.S...... I mean very personal statement ;) 

its a little down....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

come on scroll a bit more, its called thumb workout ;)

.

.

....

.

.....

.

.

.....

.

.....

..

impatient you all are...GOSH!!! :-p

.

.

.

.

.

..... a lilll more

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..you are alllmost there

.

.

.

.

..

well its here;

.

.

.

.

.

.

Am pregnant 

.

.

.

.

.

Again

.

.

.

AGAIN????? o-O

.

.

.

.

.

yup! its going to be my fifth baby :) <3

fifth story I mean ;) :D lolx and the delivery is expected anytime soon ;) so get ready for another journey together guys <3

I can't wait :)

Love you all :*