Aspires- 4

Bondita's P.O.V :

A new morning with new hopes arouse in Tulsipur. The dusky dawn prevailed in the world. The sun took away all the despairs that the night gave us. Rather, it bought a fresh ray of joy and hope to us. The blazing rays of the sun entered through the tiny sills of my window. Undoubtedly, it didn't woke me up. Reason? I haven't slept last night. Tossing and turving on my bed, I thought so much. Thought about everything. I even diverted myself and wrote an excerpt for my diary. But alas!! It was of no use. It, despite of soothing me, made me cry. Cry on my fate, on my luck, on myself. Although the sobs were silent, but they surely shouted in my mind. And that was the main theme of my diary, the name I gave it, ' The silent shouter'. To calm my mind, I started chanting Narayan mantra.

Narayanam namaskrityam naram chaiva narottamam 
Devim saraswatim vyasam tato jayomudirayet...

The only thing which calmed me for some time. I, a great devotee of Govind, an incarnation of Narayan, have left my  fate with him. Haven't I told you that my overthinking has been increased? I realised it was morning. The only time left with myself to prove the soceity wrong. This isn't a fight for property. Rather it is the fight for our culture, the culture on we should be proud of. A fight for all those dancers and musicians who are sustaining and retaining it. It isn't a fight with the soceity but this time, it is with my own family. It isn't a fight which is to be fought with nuclear weapons and aggression. Rather, I have to handle the situation with utmost care and alertness. I didn't want to spoil the 'kaka- bhatija' relation but I didn't even want kaka to stick with those wrong perceptions. Worshipping the Krishna idol kept on my table , I freshened up myself and directly headed towards the kitchen. I prepared the bevarages demanded by the men of Roy Choudhary. Tea for kaka sasurji, english tea for sasurji and Somnath dada, choco milk for Batuk and most importantly, ' the kapi' for my pati babu. I blushed after re collecting the fact that he needs his daily coffee made only by me. He cant even tolerate anyone else's coffee anymore. I wonder what he might be doing before our marriage. Well, this is not the appropriate time for doing 'kapi pe charcha' . I will surely tell you more about 'the kapi' next time. I rushed with the tray in my hand to everyone's room.

Firstly , when I entered kaka sasurji's room, I saw him busy with his account works.

"Kaka sasurji aapki chaai."

"Ha rakh do." He replied, completely ignoring me.

Again I rushed to everyone's room. Last but not the least, I entered Pati Babu's room.

"Pati Babu aapki kapi."

"Ha rakh do!!"  Even he too replied ignoring me. Why all the men of RC's have the habit to ignore me?

"Abhi bhi naaraz hai mujhse?"  I asked him making my cute puppy face.

"Aaj kya karne wali ho?"

"Dum aloo aur lucchi!!"  I replied excitedly.

He palmed his head and I scratched my head, both of us in confusion.

"Kaka ko kaise maanaogi?"

"Vishwaas hain na apni Bondita par? Dekhte jaao aap bas!!"  I smirked.

"Aisa kya karne wali ho tum?"

"Joh aapne sikhaya voh!!"  I replied.

I quickly kept the cup on the table and ran out of room, beating the tray playfully. I could sense Pati Babu left with total confusion, uttering something under his breath. Ignoring him, I rushed to kitchen and started making bhog for dugga maa.