Chapter 15 - Do You Have Any Pillows?

NOBODY'S POV:

*flashback **

"Hi mr. Johnes" maddie waved at the man who walked down the hall.

"Hey Maddison. Is your mom or aunt home? I tried knocking but no one answered" the old man gave them a sweet smile before looking at lauren "and who might this young lady be?"

"My aunt supposed to be here but my mom is working right now. This here...is lauren my..." maddie trailed out not knowing what to call her.

"I'm very close with her family. Nice to meet you mr. Johnes. Right?" Lauren gave him a firm nod.

"My name is mr. Johnes the landlord of this building. I was just passing by, hey tell your mom to call me so we can talk okay?" The man smiled at maddie before she walking into her apartment and closing the door.

"I was wondering why you needed to call camila? Her and I are very close so I can tell her you stopped by" lauren smiled at him, but she only wanted to know what was going on.

"Alrighty then... I was hoping to talk to her about the rent money. She hasn't payed last months rent and Decembers rent is sunday. Wanted to remind the young lady" he clicked his tongue after.

Lauren perked up at what he told her and she quickly took her wallet out "how much does she owe? I could pay it off right now it that's okay" lauren pulled a paper that was folded in her wallet. It's from her check book, she carries a peice every time instead of the whole book.

"Miss Lauren... you should talk this over with camila. I dont want to have a mix up-" lauren cut him off taking his pen that he held in his hand and started to write on the paper

"No it's okay, I'll tell her I payed it. How much? Wait I'll just uhm...here!" Lauren smiled brightly at him handing him the check and the pen back.

Mr. Johnes eyes widen seeing the name on the paper "Jauregui?! Your lauren Jauregui! It's so nice to meet you miss Jauregui. I had no idea you knew camila" the man looked at her shocked.

"Yeah..." lauren nodded watching him put the check into his pocket. She glanced down the hall when the elevator dinged, camila walked out and lauren turned to the old man "well I have to go now, keep this between us? I'll see you another time. You have a goodnight sir"

"Bye miss Jauregui. Hey, miss cabello"

**flashback ended**

Lauren's head was brought back from her thoughts when she heard camila gasp "what?!" Lauren asked looking over the woman on the counter top.

"Maddie you okay!?" Camila asked moving lauren out the way and hopping down and rushing to maddie. The girl layed on the floor holding her head, she rushed into the kitchen to fast and slid on her socks and knocked herself onto the fridge on accident.

Lauren's eyes widen and she turned to the other three woman watching from the kitchen entrance.

Dinah uncover her mouth "I'm so sorry, maddie!"

"What did you do?" Lauren gave normani a stern look and then turned to ally with the same look.

"They didn't do it. I did, I chased her in here" madison, Lauren's daughter appeared from behind the two tall women. "Madds, you okay? I'm so sorry I didn't mean for you to get hurt"