Chapter 18 - Well Hello Lauren's Family

NOBODY'S POV:

"Lauren! Your phone is-" chris's voice stopped momentarily before lauren heard a "well hello"

Lauren's eyes widen hearing Camila say a small "hi" through the phone. Lauren and Taylor where sitting in the livingroom but her phone was in the kitchen with her brother doing god knows what. Her parents were just outback talking with Madison.

"Chris put that phone down!" Lauren bolted from her spot on the couch and rushed into the kitchen. She watched his head snapped up from her phone with a big smile.

"So that's camila, huh?"

"Uhm..." Camila said confused.

"Chris just give me my phone" lauren tried to reach over the counter to snatch it but he moved it out if the way.

"So camila. It's so good to meet you. She's told us so much about you" chris smirked at lauren but smiled at camila.

Camila gave him a shy smile "good things I hope"

"Ah! Yes! All about how my baby sister has met you, and how much she appreciates you. Oh my god she sounds just like she was in high school again nagging us to help her with a boy she liked-"

"Chris!" Lauren glared reaching over and successfully snatching her phone back. "I'm not your baby sister"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa hold it lauren. You can't just say you have a girlfriend without showing us the woman who's dealing with the devil" Taylor came up behind her sister and her mouth hung open seeing camila through the phone "okay... damn! How did you get with her again!?" Ahe looked at her sister disbelief.

"Mom! Dad! Come in here, lauren has her girlfriend on face time!" Chris opened the kitchen window just above the sink and scream out.

Camila giggle at Lauren's family "hey, lo"

"I thought you were gonna call at night, camz" lauren mumbled trying to push her sister away.

"...it's like 9pm over here" camila giggled when lauren held the bridge of her nose realizing the time difference.

"Oh my god...camz! What a cute nickname!" Taylor slapped her sisters shoulder and too on the phone "hey camila. My name is Taylor, I'm Lauren's younger sister. Five year difference to be exact. It's so nice to meet you...wow your so beautiful"

"Uhm thank you Taylor. Your beautiful too" Camila chuckled when Chris's popped up behind Taylor. "And let me guess... your chris? Younger brother?"

"At your service" he saluted playfully "if you need me to beat her up for these two weeks then you got it."

"I'll keep that in mind-" camila was cut off when the two siblings were pushed out of her view and in came Madison

"Parent time, camila!" Madison said before moving of the screen and letting mike and clara to see her.

Camila opened her mouth to speak but closed it seeing what she thinks are Lauren's parents.

"Oh god .." lauren covered her face with one had, she shook her head.

"Om my god! Mija you didn't tell me your girlfriend was gorgeous!" Clara gasped seeing camila giving her a small wave. Camila was wearing her hair in a messy bun and she had her glasses on, with no make up.

"Camila correct?" Mike raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, sir"

"How did my daughter end up with someone like you? Like- your like over her level" mike said making camila chuckle.