Chapter 22 - It Wouldn't Stop You

NOBODY'S POV:

"Mila she said she was fine! Can you drop it? I took care of her" dinah rolled her eyes at her bestfriend who had been by maddie's side the whole day when she got back home. Lauren stuck around to watch in amusement how the little girl was being suffocated by her mother.

"Let her be dinah. She hasn't seen maddie in a month. Let her hug her for the rest of the week" lauren shrugged earning a glare for the girl herself.

"I will destroy your blood line" maddie said with a glare. Lauren looked at her with a raised eyebrow just for her to repeat it but make a motion on cutting a throat with her thumb "I will destroy your blood line"

Lauren rolled her eyes and took a seat on the couch "babe. I'm gonna head out soon, is that okay? I have a few meeting tomorrow and I need to get to be early. I also need to unpack"

"Nooo. Sleep here?"

"Nuh uh!" Maddie and dinah said at the same time getting up fron the couch. They turned to look at the couple, dinah crossed her arms.

"I'm not about hear you guys fucking in the room next to me" maddie shook her head gagging at the though of her mother doing it with lauren.

Dinah scoffed looking at maddie "I sleep in the same room as you mother. I would have to see and hear it in 3D"

Camila rolled her eyes and stood up. Looking at her daughter "stop cursing or I will ground you again"

"Didn't turn out so well last time, do you really want to?" Maddie snapped back. She quickly shook her head "sorry! Sorry! I didn't mean it!"

Camila frowned looking at her "part of you did"

Maddie spoke softly "it's been a tought week can we just not go there, please."

"We can talk about-"

"Mila" dinah interrupted shaking her head "I've tired she wont budge"

"Baby don't shut me out" camila glanced at her daughter.

"Just school" maddie mumbled with a sigh

"I'll be in my room. Call me if something is on fire or someone is dead" maddie gave them a forced smile before making her way to her room.

Lauren Hummed getting up, kissing Camila's cheek she then pecked her lips "I call you tomorrow?"

"Yep" camila smiled softly at her. Giving her a hug she spoke again "I love you"

Lauren smiled down at her before pulling away and walking backwards "I love you too, bye dinah" she gave the mouth opened polynesian a wave with a confused look.

Chuckling lauren left the apartment. Camila was practically pushed back to the couch by her bestfriend "I love you!?"

"Yes..." camila rolled her eyes with a smile.

"You guys- both of you- when?" Dinah spoke with a gasp sitting down. She smiled ag her bestfriend.

"Don't know but it was the day after the hospital call" camila sighed "went out all day, came back she spoke i punched her and I said it too. Then we might have... had fun" camila shrugged earning a squeal from dinah.

"You didn't?!"

"That's why I didn't answer my phone when y'all left voicemails and texts the night..." she trailed off.

"You fucked the night maddie busted her collarbone?" Dinah raised an eyebrow anused.

"I don't know she was gonna dislocated her arm, dinah. And it just happened... two night in a row" she smiled fiddling with her fingers.