Chapter 3- I Did Not Burn Anything

NOBODY'S pov:

Camila made her way up the her apartment's stairs stopping at her room. Dinah layed in her bed with headphones on watching something on her phone. Her eyes landed on camila with and gave a soft smile, she took of her headphones "hey..."

"Hey" camila said going to her side of the room and taking her shoes off.

"So I didn't know how to ground maddie well so I told her you'll probably do more when you get here. But I did take her phone and told her to be in her room until dinner if that helps?" Dinah said giving camila a sympathetic smile, shrugging her shoulders.

Camila nodded "thanks, D. At least you tried" camila said hugging before continuing "I dont know what got into her today. Just yesterday she was cooking dinner with us like nothing was wrong".

A loud thunder was heard from outside. Rain started to trickle down the sky, hitting there windows. "Camila, remember she is only a teenager. Kids those ages... they go through a lot. The only thing we can do is ask and be there for her" dinah sighed standing up walking closer to camila with a small frown.

"What?" Camila asked confused.

"You went to Jauregui corp... like that? Did you bake anything when you got back to work?" Dinah asked looking over Camila's outfit and face.

"We did no baking, I did it earlier today. And I did go like this to Jauregui Corp" camila frowned in confusion "why?"

"You just have a little... flour on your face and neck is all" dinah let a laugh pass her lips as Camila's face turned red as she ran out her room into the bathroom.

"Damn it! She saw me like this! She probably thinks I'm a slob" camila groaned dusting off the flour. She turned to dinah giving her a glare "I'm gonna check on maddie. You-"

"On my way to make dinner already. Is pasta okay?" Dinah glanced back as she made her way down the steps.

"More than okay" camila chuckled walking a few steps down the hall and stood infront of maddie's room.

Camila knocked once in a rythm. When she didnt get an answer she knocked again and called for her daughter "maddie? Can I come in?"

No answer. Camila sighed turning the knob but it was locked. Camila frowned and tried again, it was definently locked.

Camila heard a faint "who.." which made her relax.

"Its me" camila said looking at the floor. She heard maddie's feet come across the floor as the door unlocked and flew open. The room was pitch black. "How you doing?" Camila asked walking into the room watching as maddie layed in bed and tucked herself in turning away from the door. She covered herself under two blankets and three pillows.

"Okay" maddie said very softly. Her voice sort of groggy.

Camila heart clenched at the sound of her daughter. A little part knew she was asleep, cause maddie always fell asleep after she had gotten in trouble. And most part of camila knew there was something else.

Camila let out a sigh, walking around to the other side she sat at the end of the bed. A hand keyed on maddie's leg, caressing it "maddie, please don't be mad at me"

"Hm not mad" maddie said, softly again.

"You know I had to punish you because of this." Camila stayed quiet for a moment "why would you do that maddie? You've never done anything as bad as that before. Tell me"

"Told you, it was a bet my friends made me do. Nothing else".

"They also tell you to steal that watch?" Camila sighed with a concered face.