seventeen

My eyes flutter open but I immediately close them again from the blinding light pouring from the guest room window.

"Holy shit." I mumble rubbing my temples as I felt a pounding headache come on.

I sat for a minute trying to remember last night. I could really only remember small bits and pieces.

I can see the flashbacks of watching the beginning of Colson's performance and then somehow ending up in Pete's car.

Now I'm here. How fucking drunk did I get?

I finally try to pry my eyes open, the light seeping into the room causing my headache to worsen.

"Fuck." I whisper to myself before slowly forcing myself to get out of the bed.

I walk slowly and stumble as I make my way out of the room and down the hall to Pete's room.

I wasn't sure what time it was so I'm hoping he's awake. For all I know it could fucking seven in the morning.

Opening the door, I peak my head into the room seeing Pete awake on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

Looking up at me, he smiles.

"Hey there." He said

"Hi." I groaned as I sluggishly made my way into his room, closing the door, and flopping down beside him on the bed.

If I really wanted to, I could fall asleep right at this second. Being honest, his bed was very comfortable.

"How much did I fucking drink last night?" I ask covering my face with my hands.

"More then I told you could have." Pete responds with slight annoyance in his voice.

"You could have stopped me."

"You were already like five shots in by the time I even noticed you were actually drinking."

Moving my hands off of my face I turn with a smirk on my face.

"I guess someone could have done a better job watching me then." I tease

He flashes a sarcastic smile at me before shaking his head.

"No but seriously I feel fucking horrible." I say lying my head on Pete's chest. He was wearing a black sweatshirt, and it was very soft.

"Well I'll let you rest for a little bit but I told everyone they could come over today." Pete says playing with the ends of my hair.

"Great." I mumble as my face was buried in his sweatshirt.

We sit like this for a couple of minutes until we hear a knock at the door. Pushing myself off of his chest quickly, I shuffle to the opposite side of the bed.

The door cracks open and Casey's face appears.

"Hey uh just thought I would let you know that I'm going over to my friends house and I think I'm spending the night so I won't be back until tomorrow." She says opening the door wider.

I notice her look between Pete and I. I could tell she was trying to see if anything was going on between us.

"Okay? Have fun?" Pete says looking at her confused.

"Why are you looking at her like that?" I ask

Pete's eyes direct to me

"Well I don't know why she had to tell us she was leaving I mean like she's a grown adult she can do whatever the fuck she wants. I don't care." He says shrugging and looking back at his sister.