Epilogue

TW~ Multiple Panic attack

"Virgil!" Willow screeched out as she snapped making Virgil sigh as glanced over to where the witch had pointed. "Sit. I'll call you again when you're needed." 

"Yes, Miss." Virgil spoke softly, doing as he was asked as he just sat there and watched her walk away.

"Yes, Miss..." Willow mocked with a laugh as he pushed the door of her study open. She needed to rework her plan. Sure having Virgil under her thumb now meant she was far stronger than she would have ever been without him. However, in willingly giving up Virgil's pack just to obtain him meant she had few pawns at her disposal. She was going to have to figure things out. She started to go through all her notes only to pause as the sound of her door opening again caught her attention. She looked over to see Virgil standing there and she growled. "I told you to sit down."

"And I did. Just as you commanded." Virgil's eyes turned black as Willow growled even louder.

"Go sit down." Virgil nodded as he turned away only to move over to the chair in the corner of the room and sit making Willow hiss. 

"What? Was this not what you wanted. You said sit." There was a slight hint of a smirk on his lips as he blinked innocently up at the witch. Virgil's pitch-black eyes never wavered as Willow just glared at him. "Did I do something wrong, Miss?"

"No. Just stay there... that's an order."

"As you wish." Virgil lulled with a smile, watching as Willow turned back to her work... Completely missing how Virgil blackened eyes suddenly went a bright startling white. "I'm not going anywhere."

~~~~~~~~~

"Roman, please?" A voice filtered through his door as Roman laid there in his bed curled up against the pillows that still smelt like his love. He didn't know how long it had been. Honestly, he didn't know anything save for the fact that Remy had been in earlier that morning to assist him with the withdrawals and give him food. "Roman?"

"Go away." He didn't know who was at the door. He didn't care who was at the door. His heart was broken... his mind was dead. He didn't want to move. His body felt weighted down by lead and silver. He couldn't even move to look over at his door, eyes focused solely on the picture on the dresser beside the bed. The picture of him and his mate... his love... his alpha... "Virgil, I'm sorry."

"Come on, Kiddo..." Patton. That's who was at the door... "You can't just stay in bed forever-..."

"I SAID GO AWAY!" Roman snapped growling loudly as his tears only fell harder. "Don't even try, Patton. Just go be with your mate." Roman huffed as he laid himself back down and sighed. "While you still have yours..." Roman whimpered as he curled himself up more till he was a trembling ball of mess. "Can't... can't breathe... can't... Virgil." Roman sobbed silently as he clutched his loves pillow tightly against his chest. "I can't do this. I can't breathe. I can't... I feel like I'm dying."

~~~~~~~~~

"VIRGIL!" Willow hissed as she grabbed the young alpha by the hair holding his head back with a glare in her black eyes. It had been months by now since Virgil had willingly handed himself over. His eyes turned black to match the witches making Willow grumble in annoyance before shoving him away. "Worthless... pathetic..." Virgil's eyes narrowed as he watched Willow start to pace. "I need more pawns." Her mission hadn't gone quite to plan making them both have to retreat back to her home. Now she was just pissed over her failure. "Apparently it was too much to hope that you ALONE could handle this." Virgil visibly dropped his shoulders as his gaze seemed to turn dark. "Your mate WAS a good pawn... until you had to go and claim him in your pack. Now he's no more useful than a slug." Willow glanced up to see how Virgil was straining as he stood there making her eyes narrow... and yet Virgil did nothing. He just stood there waiting for his command. "Get ready. You and I are attacking the Evermoon Pack. The more Pawns we have the better."