Chapter Ten

This chapter is dedicated to @HyllaTwiceKill

The girl in the picture is Cyrene(pronounced Kyrene). She is a daughter of Apollo and will eventually play a big role in this story

A: He wanted to boil him in cheese fondue for all eternity
💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋
Percy's POV

After just meeting my kids that I never knew I had, they're going to be whisked away on a quest.

Just as we were leaving, Artemis flashed in and yelled "WAIT!"

"What do you want daughter?" Zeus asked.

"The only way that this quest will be completed is if the twins go together. Not separate." She replied.

"WHAT?" I yelled, silencing the entire council.

"FIRST I LET YOU TAKE MY DAUGHTER AND NOW YOU WANT MY SON TOO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

"Percy please calm down." My dad slowly said, but I didn't hear him.

"YOU WILL ONLY TAKE THEM OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly my world went black.

Dayus's POV

I couldn't really tell what was happening after Zo Morse coded me their plan. I didn't want to. But I will to be with Zoë, even if I die, at least I'll die happy. Percy looked like he was yelling after Artemis flashed in. then Annabeth knocked Percy out. He fell down and Annabeth started to talk.

She signed me the question 'Do you accept?' I signed back yes.

I'll do anything to keep Zoë safe.

After what I assumed to be Annabeth telling the gods our opinions, Poseidon came down to us, picked up Percy and put him over his shoulder, and flashed us back to his kingdom.

When we got there, a Cyclops suddenly came charging at us. I think I screamed, and then the Cyclops slowed down, a frown on his face. Annabeth went over to the Cyclops and before I could yell at her to get away, she threw her throwing knife in the direction of my head.

I ducked just before it hit the spot in the wall where my head was just moments ago. Annabeth talked to the Cyclops and he nodded occasionally and then went over to Poseidon.

Poseidon handed him Percy, and all the while, I was thinking, 'Why in Grandpa's name is he handing his only son to a Cyclops?!'

I was waiting for the Cyclops to rip up Percy, but instead he took him into the direction of the infirmary. Annabeth went over to Zoë, who was freaking out (probably from my scream), and told her something which calmed her down. Then she perked up and said something to her mother, who nodded, and led her in the same direction as the Cyclops, a smile now planted onto Zoë's face.

I jogged after them and when I found them again, Zoë hugging the Cyclops, tightly. I must have had a confused look on my face because Annabeth came over to me and started signing that the Tyson, the Cyclops, was Percy's brother and Zoë's favorite uncle. He was also the general of Poseidon's army, but enjoyed working in the forges more.

Now I knew why Lord Poseidon gave him Percy. Zoë eventually let go of Tyson and sat down by her father's bed. I sat down beside her and put my arm around her and pulled her into a kiss, a short one, but a sweet one. Then I remembered Annabeth and Tyson were still in the room. I looked over at them to see an amused look on both their faces. I asked Zoë if she wanted to go outside, or underwater or... Whatever!! She laughed and tapped back yes.

I missed her laugh so much.

Annabeth's POV

I was worried about Luke, he had a horrible childhood and now that he's back with his real family, he has now lost an arm, a leg and has scars all over him. I felt my phone buzz and saw that Hazel was calling me.