Chapter Eleven

Chapter dedicated to HyllaTwiceKill
A- Tia Callida
Enjoy!

Annabeth's POV

Tyson ran up to me calling my name. I didn't know why though, I told him I was leaving. I jogged over to where he was frantically looking for me.

"Tyson!" I shout to get his attention.

"What's wrong?"

"Percy had me look for you since he's worried that you left him again."

My heart melted, I was touched that he actually cared about me.

"Tell him I'll be right there Tyson." He nodded and went back to Percy to tell him. I made a mental note to buy something for Hazel and Percy both. Hazel, because of Frank, and Percy because he's the sweetest and I feel sad for making him feel like I left him, again. That sounds really bad.

I jogged after Tyson and stopped at Percy's room. To say he looked horrible was an understatement. His hair was a mess of endless tangles, more than usual, his eyes were a dark green instead of their usual bright sea green, and he looked like he had seen a ghost, not one of Nico's though. When he spotted me, his eyes brightened slightly, but not much.

"What happened?"

"Is it true?" He said, his voice deadly calm.

"Is what true?"

"Are the kids going on a quest that could kill them?" I sighed. He was going to find out sooner or later.

"Yes." I say.

"I thought you were leaving me again, you know?" He said. I was shocked.

"Percy, I made that mistake once, and I'm not going to make it again."

"Then why did Tyson say you were leaving for a while?"

"That was because Frank joined the army and he was just deployed and Hazel needed some comfort." I explained.

"Oh, okay. I was so scared you were leaving me again, and right before we were going to get married." He said, relieved.

"Well, as much as I want to stay, Hazel needs me right now, so I'll IM you ASAP, okay?" I said hugging him.

"Okay." I kissed him and went to go pack.

--------------------------------------------Time Skip Cookies!--------------------------

As soon as I was packed, I went to the throne room. When I entered I saw Poseidon looking over his kingdom, a smile on his face. I cleared my throat and got his attention.

"Ms. Chase, what can I do for you?" He asked.

"Lord Poseidon, can you please transport me to Camp Jupiter, Hazel needs someone immediately and she asked me to come."

"Sure Annabeth." He said and flashed us both to CJ.

"Thank you Lord Poseidon, I hope to see you soon."

" You as well Annabeth." I then ran off to Hazel's house in New Rome.

On the way there I ran into Reyna. We chatted a bit, before u realized the time and quickly said goodbye and sprinted to Hazel's. When I got to her house, I knocked on the door and she immediately answered. I felt heartbroken at her appearance. Her hair was uncombed. Her makeup was smeared and she had tears streaming down her face like a waterfall. I immediately hugged her.

"I'm sorry it took so long, I started to talk to Reyna and I lost track of time."

"It's ok." She said.

After that we talked for hours. After a while it was dark and we both went to sleep. That was the same routine for a couple days. Then I remembered that I had a concert booked for San Francisco, which was just outside CJ.

"Hey Hazel, do you want to come to my concert tonight?"

"Sure, I guess it'll do me some good to get out of here for a while." I then said I was going to go get ready.

"Do you want to come?"

"Sure." I mentally frowned. That was all she said now, was 'sure'. I hope she will lighten up soon, I know I sound mean, but I only want the best for her.

----------------------------------------Time Skip------------------------------------------

I walked onto stage, thankful that I had worn my earplugs, because the cheers were almost ear bursting. I saw my family and Hazel and all my friends in the front seat as they agreed to come after I told them. So I pulled a few strings and got them front row seats.

"Hello San Fransisco! Are you guys ready for tonight?!" The cheers got louder somehow.

"Well tonight I'm going to be doing a new song that I have written in the past couple of days with my dear friend who's basically my sister, so come on up here Hazel!"

She looked bewildered as she heard me say that. The security helped her up onto the stage and I pulled out the extra chair I had. I then pulled out my stool and guitar, which I took lessons over from Apollo.

"This song is dedicated to Hazel's husband Frank Zhang, who is serving overseas in war right now!" Hazel looked like she was about to cry so I hugged her tight, which earned us both over 10,000 "Awww's" from the crowd. I pulled away and started to sing as a slideshow of pictures of Frank played above, some of them were him and Hazel.

"Here's to all the soldiers
We are here and they are there
Fighting for our freedom
So let's make sure they know that we care
We can lift our voices
Say a prayer
As long as they know that we're here

Let's take care
Take care of our soldiers
Hold them tight
Keep their spirits high
Take care of our soldiers
Wipe their eyes
Don't let them cry, cry tonight

Here's to all the soldiers
We hope and pray that they're okay
Here's to all the mothers and fathers riskin' their lives each and everyday
We can lift our voices
Say a prayer
As long as they know that we're here

We'll take care
Take care of our soldiers
Hold them tight
Keep their spirits high
Take care of our soldiers
Wipe their eyes
Don't let them cry, cry tonight

People dyin'
Family's cryin', cryin' too
So hold on
Hold on and be strong
We'll pray that they come home soon

Take care of our soldiers
Hold them tight
Keep their spirits high
Take care of our soldiers
Wipe their eyes
Don't let them cry, cry, cry
Take care of our soldiers
Hold them tight
Keep their spirits high

Take care of our soldiers
Wipe their eyes
Don't let them cry, cry, cry tonight

Oh oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh, Don't let them cry tonight."

I ended the song with tears in my eyes. The rest of the concert went on fine and Hazel was just crying while she watched the slides of Frank. I helped her offstage and went back to performing. After the concert was over, and everybody was gone, we were transported to my house, which is basically a mansion, due to some extra funds.

When we got there to stay until my next performance I gasped, as I saw...

Hey demigods!
Sorry I haven't been on for two weeks again, I had a school project and then state testing started and I didn't have any time to write, cause I also had to study for my math test. Those are stupid excuses but it's the truth. Sorry. I hope you guys are enjoying your Spring Break! I will try to update this week but I can't promise anything. Scratch that, I promise I'll try as hard as I can.
Have a nice Spring Break!
Bye demigods!

QOTC- In BOTL, who/what leads percy and his friends to Hephaestus?