Chapter Fourteen

A: The River Styx

Chapter dedicated to my grandpa who passed when I started this book.

Zoë's POV

After Dayus had the dream, he wouldn't tell us anything about it. He also got really protective of me, which is sweet, but he wasn't taking care of himself. He started eating less and sleeping less. I was really worried for him but he was just so stubborn!!

The next day we had moved closer to Maine, but we still weren't exactly sure where to go. As we had moved into a town called Eagle Lake, we suddenly were met with 2 hellhounds. We had fought them off easily, but we had found the town we were headed towards.

Luke was telling me how beautiful it was while Dayus snaked his hand into mine. I smiled, which Dayus must have noticed because then he gave my hand a slight squeeze.

"Hey are you even listening to me?!" Luke asked me.

"Huh?" I replied, I had zoned out when Dayus grabbed my hand. "No, sorry I zoned out."

"I said, that we should find an inn or something and find out what 'the secret to reveal the past' is." Luke repeated.

"Okay that sounds like a solid plan and I haven't got anything so I guess we're going with that." I said. 'Is that okay Dayus?' I tapped into his hand.

'Yeah it is.' He tapped back.

Suddenly I heard a new voice saying, "Ah, son and daughter of two rivals and son of two opposites, what a surprise. Let me guess, you have come to take the capsule, huh?"

"What capsule? What are you even taking about? Who are you?" Luke yelled at the voice.

"I am the god Alastor, God of family feuds!" He yelled back. "No one appreciates my power over my family!"

"Ok but that means what?" I asked.

That you will all die for not respecting me!"

Then everything went black.

I am so sorry demigods but that is the end of this book, I couldn't figure out how to end it so I did the worst ending in the universe. I'm sorry but there will be no sequel as I have lost interest in this book. I AM SO SORRY!!!!!

 I AM SO SORRY!!!!!