Chapter Twelve

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't been on in a long time, but I am back now! This chapter is dedicated to my friend Sammy_Jo_2001 who's B-day was like a month ago and I totally skipped on finishing this for her.

A- A bunch of tiny mechanical spiders made by Hephaestus.

Molly's POV

After Annabeth's amazing concert, we went to her house. But the real surprise came when we opened the door, and saw my little sister in the house! How she got in, I will never know. I mean, she could be a daughter of Hermes more than Apollo.

"Cyrene why are you here?" I asked, a smile planted on my face.

"What, can't a younger sister visit her older sister?" she said sarcastically.

  "I didn't mean it like that; I want to know how you got here and how you knew we were staying here."

"Well I stole Annabeth's keys while she was performing and I knew you were coming here because I hacked her phone and saw she had plans ready for you guys to stay here for about a month until her next performance." She said, gasping after she finished.

"Whatever the reason, can we please go in and unpack?! Your guys' bags are SUPER heavy!!!" Leo and Nico yelled. I forgot we made them carry everything.

"Sorry Neeks, you can just drop everything and everyone will get their stuff." I said, Nico is my husband and I love him dearly.

Nico immediately dropped everything and collapsed on the couch. I went over to him and kissed his forehead saying, "Just rest, you've earned it."

After that we all unpacked and got the table ready for dinner. With as many people that were staying at Annabeth's, it took a little longer than usual. We had to get 3 other tables and had some people sitting on the couch to have everyone be able to sit down!

Finally it was time for dinner, and thank goodness, I was starving! After we all ate and the adults had a bit to drink, we all went to bed. As I got ready for bed, Nico was taking a shower. I laid down and was playing with my powers. I am a daughter of Apollo and I have a rare power where I can manipulate light.

As I was making the bedside lamp go on and off, Nico came in and laid beside me without me noticing. Apparently Nico noticed this because 2 seconds later, I was scared out of my wits by him saying, "Boo!" right into my ear.

I smacked him on his arm lightly and then said, "Why did you do that?!" I asked.

"Because I wanted to."

"Whatever." I replied as I drifted off to sleep, Nico holding me in his arms as I did.

------------------------------------------ Ze Time Skip To 2 Days Later-----------------------------------

Molly's POV

I was crying while holding my deaf son in a death hug. The kids were heading out on the quest today, and I didn't want my only baby to die. He means too much to me.

Eventually, Nico managed to pry me off of Dayus. I sign- languaged "Did you pack everything? Will you be ok?" and "You had better come home alive." And he signed back "Yes mom and I love you." I started balling again and hugged him one more time.

Then I went to go and cry some more into Nico's shoulder. I held in my tears until the kids left on their quest.

Luke's POV

It's been hard and it's only the 4th day. I have to keep Zo and Dayus out of trouble and help speak for them since they acquired disabilities that make it impossible to communicate.

I started thinking of the plan that my "Fake" mom told me before she died. I don't trust Annabeth or Percy, even though they are my birth parents. I mean, how can you know you have a daughter but not a son?!

The second this stupid quest ends, I will fulfill my mother's last request.

So the quest is going okay. We are heading north, towards Connecticut, since that is as far north as we can go before we need to rest again.

We are about to Westport when we decide to grab some food. We go to a nearby Italian place called Via Sforza Trattoria. We ordered a pizza, which was ABSOLUTLEY delicious, and started going again.

------------------------- Le Time Skip--------------------------------------------------------------------------

We reached Springfield, Massachusetts by the time we looked for a hotel to stay in for the night. We had hijacked a car from a dealer so we can cover more ground now.

We stayed at the Grand Hyatt and paid the $200 with the money they gave us for the quest. I mean, if we have the money, why not spend it? Am I right? Sorry getting off track.

We all took showers and got ready for bed. I had one bed to myself while the other two shared the other bed. We were all bandaged up and tired.

I was seriously wondering if this quest was worth it to just get some dumb sight for my sister. I mean, she is happy with Dayus so what is the point? I just wish I was back with my mom, Drew, not Annabeth.

I miss being that little kid who was a little angel, instead of being who I am now, a legend. A legend that has deadly blood in his system all because of his parents. And now I lost my arm because my mom has to do her STUPID world tour. I slowly drifted off to sleep, a scowl upon my face.

Dream

I walked through my old house, the debris flying through the air like dust in the wind.

I knew where I was now. I'm at the time where my mother died, at the hand of that cyclops. I saw the cyclops' body right beside my mother's.

I was leaning beside my mother's dying figure as she whispered her final request in my ear. My tear streamed face was still pouring with my own tears.

She whispered shakily in my ear, "A-avenge me, Luke. You k-know the weakn-n-ness of the s-s-sea-s-s-spawn, his love. You c-c-can do this L-luke. I l-l-love y-y-you..."

Her whispering got even softer to point I could barely hear that last part.

I barely managed the words, "I love you too." Before she went limp in my arms and the scene faded to black...

A/N    Next chapter may not be uploaded because I have dance team to practice for and school, and weights, and many other things. I'm really sorry, but this story is NOT going on hold!! I will  write this chapter as fast as I can though.

Q- What attacked the camp at the beginning of BoTL?