Chapter Seven

Percy's POV

I decided to see if Annabeth really cared for me or was just saying that. I know she used to love me and she said yes to my proposal, but sometimes I wonder if she's just doing it for pity. I mean, she's famous and she has got to have a huge line of boys just waiting to date her.

While I was at my dad's place in the ocean for 3 years, he taught me some things, and one of those things was vapor-travel. Vapor-travel was pretty much just Shadowtravel but instead of using the shadows, I turn my body into water vapor and teleport to the place I want to go. UGH! STUPID ADHD!!!!! Anyway, I Vaportraveled behind Annabeth and walked up to her. She was screaming my name and crying out for me. I guess she really does care. Anyway, I made myself, well, myself again and walkedup behind her. After she hadn't sensed me, I spun her around only for her to punch me in the face and scream at me.

"PERSEUS JACKSON!!! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK!!! DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT TO ME AGAIN!!! DO YOU HEAR ME?!?!?!?!?!"

"First off, OWWW!!! And second, I only wanted to see if you loved me the way I loved you." I said in a soft voice and gave her my 'I'm so sorry and I promise to never do it again' look mixed with my baby seal eyes look.

She then hugged thelife out of me told me in a soft whisper, "Please, I can't lose you again."

I hugged her and said, "That, and I swear on the Styx that that will NEVER happen. Okay?"

"Okay." I told her.

Zo, Dayus, and Luke were just standing there awkwardly until I said, "How about we go to sleep? We got a long day tomorrow."

They all agreed so we went to bed with me sleeping with Annabeth in one bunk, Dayus with Zoë (GRRRRRR) in another, and Luke in his own bunk.

------------------------------------------------ Le Fancy Time Skip -----------------------------------

Luke's POV

I didn't expect to have such an eventful day yesterday. After finding my mom, twin, AND father, then passing out, then out my fake mom kidnapped me AT BIRTH, then finding out my twin had a boyfriend, AND THEN my dad disappeared and then him and my mom had a heart to heart moment.

WOW.

Anyway, we woke up and packed. After wepacked we headed down to breakfast to eat. Zoë went to the Hades table to eat with Dayus when a girl with caramel skin, hazel eyes with gold specks, and frizzy black hair came up to them. She whispered some things to the girl and then Zoë and Dayus got up and led the girl somewhere with 2 other people.

I followed them after telling mom and dad where I was going. I followed them to the lava wall and then the girl from earlier did something strange. She held out her hand and lifted it and the other side of the wall obeyed! It revealed a secret passageway and they went in single file. I quietly snuck near them and when the girl went in, I ran in right before the hole closed up again.

I followed them to a big room hidden in the lava wall. I hid in the shadows and listened to their conversation. It went like this: (A/N: Z is Zo, D is Dayus, M is Maria, and O is Odyssea.)

M: "You guys had better explain why all the Aphrodite girls are saying that you two slept together." She said pointing to Zoë and Dayus.

Z: "Look, we did," gasps were heard all around. "BUT we only cuddled and ACCIDENTALLY fell asleep. Okay? Nothing else." Wait, my sister slept with her boyfriend?!

D: "Also, I'm going with Zo when she leaves this afternoon. So this will most likely be our last little get together." He said frowning.

O: What?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

That's sad; she'll have to leave all her friends, excluding her boyfriend. Wait, HE"S COMING WITH US?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! ?!?!?!

D: "Don't worry, we'll IM you guys every day." Dayus continued. "And maybe we can get you guys tickets to a concert nearby; you can just convince my dad to come visit me and to bring you guys with me."

Ugh! When is this guy going to stop talking?! They all hugged and started to leave, some with tears in their eyes. I almost got stuck in here, but Islipped out just in time. I ran back to the Poseidon cabin, and made it there just before Zoë and Dayus did. I started packing and finished just as they came in.

Since I didn't bring anything with me when I ran away, and my parents only gave me the necessities, I didn't have much to pack. After Dayus and Zoë got packed, we went to go say goodbyeto all of our friends. There were a LOT of tears from my mom and dad. Soon enough we were on the road heading to Washington DC. We were just leaving New York City when I decided to strike up a conversation with everybody. "So Zoë, tell me about your life," I said.

"Well, I was always considered to be really famous, even though it was mom, and I was treated like royalty. I. Hated. It. Then there is my annoying brat enemy named Francesca Grace-" Zoë was cut off by dad.

"You mean Piper and Jason's daughter, Francesca?!" He looked surprised.

"Yeah. She's a spoiled brat and a big bully." Zoë said.

"It's true Seaweed brain, now shut up!" Mom said.

"As I was saying, life wa-" Zoë never finished her sentence, because as she was about to go on, a drunk driver in a pickup truck plowed into the tour bus going 95mph on a 65mph road.

Before I could scream, the world went black.

Hey Demigods!!! How was your weekend? If you guys don't have school tomorrow, then I am VERY JEALOUS, but i don't have school on Thursday and Friday so I guess were even. I'm sorry it took sooooooo long, but i have had MAJOR writers block and also my mom made me do a TON of chores for stealing my sisters brush(she totally deserved it tho).The next chapter will be extra long, I PROMISE!!! I hope you guys have a nice week,

BYLO DEMIGODS!!!😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋