Chapter Six

P.S. THE PIC IS OF THEM IN 3 YEARS!!!!!
Annabeth's POV

... Brother!

Luke's words replayed in my head as we sat by his bed in the infirmary. I don't even remember him! How is that possible?! I asked Will to see if he was telling the truth about me being his mother. Zoë looked like she had seen a ghost, although I guess I can't blame her. I would do that too if I had a twin brother I never knew and tried to kill him when I met him. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"It'll be okay, Will'll have the results soon enough." I say.

"That's not what's bothering me and you know that! How could you not tell me I had a twin brother, huh?!" She yelled pulling away from me.

"I didn't even know about him! I don't know about him or anything for that matter. I only gave birth to ONE child, not TWO." I say.

"Then how is HE here, HUH?!" She yelled at me. Look, I don't know how he's here, but we'll figure this out. Okay?" I said. "Okay." Zo said finally giving up. We sat there in awkward silence until we heard a groan.

"He's waking up!" Molly, an Apollo camper yelled. I bolted out of my seat and ran to the edge of his bed.

He sat up and said, "How long was I out?"

"Not very long, about 2 hours." I said. He jumped when I talked because he didn't realize I was there.

I began to speak again, "How do you know I'm your mother and how because I only gave birth to Zoë here." I said acknowledging Zoë when I said her name.

"My other mom, her name was Drew Tanaka. She always looked at me with disgust. But yesterday, a Laistrygonian attacked us and she was killed. Her final words were directions to here and that I'd find my mother, Annabeth and sister, Zoë here." He said.

Wait, WHAT?!?!?! Drew kidnapped him and raised him as her own?!?! And also... DREW IS DEAD?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I took a few minutes for this to sink in.

"Drew. I should of have known!" I yelled. "Of course she would have found out about me being pregnant and charmspeak the doctor to sedate me after I gave birth to Zoë and give her Luke. No wonder I still felt contractions after Zoë! I swear to all the gods that if she was still alive, I would kill her and then kick her Hades' fields of punishment myself!!" I yelled, completely out of control of my anger. Luke looked at me a bit startled that I figured all that out and that steam was probably coming out of my ears right now.

"I'm so very sorry Luke. I never knew that Drew had you all this time or else I would have come for you.

Come on lets go introduce you to your father." I said knowing that only Percy can calm me down when I'm like this. I dragged Luke and Zoë to the sword teaching area, where Percy was. I could feel the stares of the other campers on my back, but I couldn't blame them, I mean I probably did look pretty scary since I was mad. When we got to the sword area, I saw that Percy didn't have a class and was polishing his sword.

I marched up to him when he said, "Whoa, who do I have to go beat up?" he asked jokingly.

"No one. She's already dead. Also, meet your son and Zoë's twin." I said. I grabbed my Drakon-bone sword and hacked at the dummy next to me. In one swift move, I decapitated it.

"Whoa mom, remind me not to get on your bad side during a spar." Zoë joked. I know she was trying to cheer me up, but I was too mad.

"My what?!" Percy said clearly confused.

"Gods maybe your head really is full of seaweed. Drew charmspoke the nurse to knock me unconscious after Zoë and to give the other twin to Drew to keep for herself. Drew died yesterday fighting off a Laistrygonian and saved Luke, but I'm still pretty pissed at her." I said, still fuming.

"Whoa there Wise Girl, language." He said, and had the decency to laugh.

"Not funny Seaweed Brain." I said shooting him a glare.

"I do hope you realize that Drew kidnapped our child without us knowing that he existed and then raised him as her own." I said still pretty pissed.

"Look, Wise girl. I know how you feel, I still have nightmares of that witch, but at least he's here now, so let's appreciate that and let the rest be in the past since that witch is already dead," he said strangely calm.

This is the part of Percy that calms me down almost every time. He always points out the positives and hangs on to those instead of the rest. I then realized that we were leaving tomorrow for tour and I still haven't started packing or even told Luke yet.

"Luke," I started, facing him. "We are leaving tomorrow because I'm still Owl's Wisdom so I have to go and finish the rest of my tour."

Luke looked at me exhausted and said, "What?! I have to go on the road again, just after I found my birth family?!"

"Well, you would be a celebrity since you are my son and we usually stay in really nice hotels. And plus, we will all be going." I retorted to my son.

"I have a surprise for Zoë in the other room, if she will go with me into there." Percy said, a mischievous smile creeping onto his face. I wonder what he was up to. "Okay?" Zoë said drawing out the 'a', and followed him into the room.

Not two seconds later, we heard a squeal louder than Aphrodite fangirling over me and Percy, which was REALLY loud. I ran into there with my sword expecting to see a monster attacking them, but was surprised to see Dayus, having the life squeezed out him, holding a sign that said 'I'm coming with you.' I managed to pull Zoë off of him before he passed out from lack of oxygen.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Zoë screamed, bursting our eardrums.

I was happy for her, but worried for Dayus because Percy was obviously going to watch him like a hawk. Suddenly Percy vaporized into nothing, I screamed and cried. I couldn't lose Percy a second time, it would kill me. NO JOKE!!!!!! I didn't even notice that someone had snuck up behind me.

The person spun me around to reveal themselves as...

Hey Demigods!! I just wanted to say thanks for all the votes and comments. A little reminder, almost all of my chapters will end in a cliffhanger. Also, funny story time!!

So when i was finishing this story, I was like, what kind of hangclif should I use. Then I was like, No, wait, clifhanger. I smacked myself on the head, and now my head hurts. Haha!!

See you next week Demigods!!!

KINZIE!!!!!!! DO NOT COME TO MY HOUSE, I'LL TELL YOU THE REST LATER. AND I JSUT GOT YOUR TEXT A FEW MIN. AGO!!!!!!!

BYE DEMIGODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!