Special Chapter (1)

Yes, I retitled this because it is technically a special chapter

* In Junior High*

The cold wind blew on his back where he faced the opposite direction his girlfriend would be heading. He had a surprise for her. But he wasn't filled with so much confidence as he usually was. He was, dare I say, nervous.

Hands shaking. Body trembling. And for what? The gift was simple that he had for her. Chocolate, flowers, a Kirby plushie. 

Bakugo tried to gather his head around and by the time he did, he heard faint footsteps in the silence of the wind.

"Katsuki!" Uraraka had just arrived and started heading up the hill to meet her boyfriend. "I'm sorry. Were you waiting long?" She asked.

"Nope. Not long at all," he replied with a smile. He put his hand up to her cheek in which she leaned into and let her face smile.

"So, what did you want to tell me? You said something yesterday of why I was supposed to meet you on top of the hill, right," she said.

"Umm, yeah. I b-brou- no I got s-something for you." He smacked himself in the face at his stammering around his words in front of Uraraka. "Here." Bakugo handed Ochako the box of chocolates and flowers he got her.

She let out a small gasp and hugged him. "Thank you Katsuki. But I don't have anything for you. Lemme me go get-" he stopped her there.

"No need. Just seeing you smile and being happy makes me happy too," he told her in which they both smiled. "Here," he handed her the Kirby plushie.

"Kirby!!" She stole it from him and hugged the plush toy from Bakugo. He laughed. "What?"

"Nothing," he winked at her. 

They stayed on the hill for a while longer until it grew colder and they headed back to their neighborhood. "Hey Katsuki?" Ochako paused outside her door also stopping her boyfriend from leaving.

"Yeah? What's up?"

"Nevermind. It's a dumb question anyways."

"It's alright you can tell me."

"Okay..." She took a few moments to respond. "Why did you do this for me? And why-?" He walked up to her without saying anything. For some reason she felt scared for a moment until he spoke.

"I love you and I know that when I grow older the love I have for you will only grow. Some might say I'm too young to be feeling this way but I know what I feel." He wrapped her in his embrace. "Plus, you're cute," he joked with a wink that made them both laugh.

"I love you too. I'll see you before you go to school tomorrow," she said and they both went inside their houses.

I'm thinking of continuing this one soon! Probably after I finish my Kamijiro story so wish me luck!