🌸-period cramps

so... you're at home with really bad period cramps and damiano helps..

 you're at home with really bad period cramps and damiano helps

You were confused what he was doing. You said he didn't need to come over.

You lay on your sofa in pain until you hear a car pull up outside. The door slams shut and you hear footsteps walk up the driveway. You manage to take a glance out the window to see Dami. What? You could see a shopping bag in his hand.

You slowly stood up from the sofa in agony and begin to walk towards the door to let him in. A tear rolled down your cheek as the cramps were so bad.

About half way to walking to the door, it pushed open revealing Damiano (who had opened it himself) stood there.

Dami: Um, Y/N, what are you doing?
Y/N: what do you mean? I was coming to let you in.
Dami: no baby, go lay back down.
Y/N: no let me help you with shopping, I want to.
Dami: Y/N I said go lay back down I'll be there in a minute, mi amore.

You turn around and walk back over to the sofa, lay down and close your eyes as you wait for Dami to come in.

You suddenly feel a warm hand stroke your hair and tuck it behind your ear. He leans forwards and kisses your forehead lightly while his thumb rubs your cheek back and forth, comforting you.
You roll over a bit so Dami can lay down as well. He sits down next to you and wraps his arms around your waist so your head is resting on his chest and your leg is across his body. He holds your head with his hand and kisses you a few more times.

Dami: don't cry bambina, I'm here with you now
Y/N: I love you...... What was in the bag Dami?
Dami: just your favorite snacks and I bought you a movie we can watch together.

You smile up at him and kiss his lips softly. You can feel his smile press up against your lips.

Dami: one minute, let me go get it

He stands up and walks towards your kitchen.
He's so cute.

He walks back in holding a movie.

Y/N: what movie is it?
Dami: it's {your favorite movie}
Y/N: Dami, you're so sweet, oh my god

He walks to the TV and puts it on.

Dami: Wheres the remote?
Y/N: here I've got it

You go to stand up to pass it to him.

Dami: NO, sit down. I'll come get it

He walks over to you and lays back down. Pressing play on the movie. He pulls your leg over his body again and strokes your cheek.

Dami: you my love, are not to move until you feel better. relax

You giggle and smile at him. Your lips meet again. He kisses you rather passionately and rubs your thigh.

You both cuddle together all evening and watch the movie.

Please comment for imagine requests < 3