🌸-song about you

Måneskin was recording their new album today. Damiano had written a song for you that you hadn't heard yet and therefore, invited you to come watch them play.

Dami: Bambina, you can come sit here whilst you watch.

He signals you to come over with his hand smiling at you. You walk over to the chair.

Dami: you're so beautiful
Y/N: you're more beautiful

You laugh. He grabs the side of your face and pulls you in for what was meant to be a quick kiss but ended up turning into a bit of a make out. You played with his hair as he continued to passionately kiss your lips.

Ethan: Oh get a room you two!

Ethan interrupts. You both stop and quickly turn to look at Ethan before giggling. He quickly pecks your lips once more before sitting you down on the chair.

Y/N: so what song is about me Dami?
Dami: wait and see

He smiles. You were curious to what it could be. It could be romantic and cute but it could also be absolutely explicit like 'for your love'. You loved the fact he wrote a song about fucking you.

Vic: Um Damiano, get over here.

She says while tuning her bass.

Vic: we need to start!
Dami: Alright Vic I'm coming just wait!
I love you Y/N

He says to you, kissing you once more. You smile back at him and get comfortable so you can watch. He looks so fine standing there. The way he holds the microphone is just hot. The way he stands alone is just hot. And oh my god his voice. Everything about him is perfect.

A few songs pass which you really enjoy listening to. Some fast, some slow, some happy, some sad. He often makes eye contact with you as he sings and smiles out the corner of his lips while doing so.

Dami: Amore mio , Y/N, this is your song and I mean every word.

You smile hugely at him, excited to hear what it's about. He takes a deep breath and Vic, Ethan and Thomas start playing their instruments and Damiano begins to sing

{lyrics to elvis presley "I can't help falling in love with you" in italian}

"Gli uomini saggi dicconi,
solo gli sciocchi si precipitano.
Ma non posso fare a meno di innamorami di te
Devo restare?
Sarebbe un peccato
Se non posso fare a meno di innamorami di te?
Come un Fiume scorre
Sicuramente al mare
Tesoro, cosi va"

As he sang, you couldn't help but cry. He was the best you could ever ask for. The best anyone could ever ask for actually. You wiped a tear from your eye and smiled at him as he made eye contact again.

"Alcune cose dovrebbo essere
Prendimi la mano
Prendi anche tutta la Mia vita
Perche non passo fare a meno di
innamorarmi di te
Come un fiume scorre
Sicuramente al mare
Tesoro, cosi va
Alcune cose dovrebbero essere
Prendimi la Mano
Prendi anche tutta la Mia vita
Perche non passo fare a meno di
innamorarmi di te
Perche non passo fare a meno di
Innamorarmi di te"

The instruments stopped playing. Damiano smiled and took a breath. You had tears falling from your eyes. Before he could even let go of the microphone you stood up and ran towards him. You jumped into his arms hugging him tightly. He held you back wrapping his arms around you securely. He kissed your head.

Y/N: i love you so much Damiano
Dami: I love you more

You looked up at him and he leant in to kiss you. Your lips met gently. You felt his smile press up against your lips.

As ever, please comment to request an imagine!