🌶-accused of cheating

You and Damiano had just had an argument after a newspaper had accused him of cheating on you. You trusted him but were confused as to why if nothing was happening he would've been accused of it.

 You trusted him but were confused as to why if nothing was happening he would've been accused of it

You threw your phone at the wall in frustration and walked into the kitchen. You pick up a glass and begin to fill it up with vodka, you deserved it. You took a sip and flinched hard. Your body shook as you felt sad, confused but also angry for some reason. What was happening? He said it was only a friend but you can't stop wondering if it is actually more?

You pick up the glass for another sip but are interrupted by a very loud and hard bang on the door. You drop the glass. It smashes all over the floor.

Y/N: For fucks sake

You shout in frustration and storm towards the door. The loud banging and knocking continues as you walk there. Who even is it? It's like 1am. You feel a bit scared as the knocking becomes harder. Someone's impatient.

You take the handle and slowly begin to pull the door open. However, the person on the other side pushes it straight open. It was Damiano.

Dami: Don't ever accuse me of cheating on you again, i fucking love you and would never do that to you

You don't have time to respond before he pushes your body up against the wall and crashes his lips into yours. The kiss is aggressive. It doesn't take long before his tongue is exploring your mouth. You give in to your feelings and grab his head pulling him in closer. He grabs your head with one hand and his other hand quickly grips onto your ass. Fuck. You keep kissing, your head banging against the wall behind you as he keeps making it aggressive.

Suddenly, he takes his hand off your head and grabs your legs lifting you up. Both of his hands are holding your ass now. He squeezes tightly as he carries you. He doesn't stop kissing you. He walks straight past the stairs.

Y/N: what are you doing?
Dami: Sshh

He puts his finger on your lip and carries you into the dining room. He puts you down, so you're laying, your stomach against the table.

Dami: again, never say I'd cheat on you. I only ever want you, ok?
Y/N: ok

You hear a belt unzip behind you. Damianos trousers drop to the floor. He bends down and pulls your skirt down. Your underwear is pulled down at the same time. He unclips your bra and throws it to the floor. He pulls his t-shirt off next. Now your both naked.

You look behind so you can see him, but he quickly grabs your hips and thrusts into you before you can take a proper look. He starts slow and speeds up quickly. You moan, as does he as the pace quickens.

Dami: I only fucking want you, fu-uck

He moans as his pace quickens once more.

Y/N: Mhm, Dami, I'm gonna..

Before you finish, you both c*m at the exact same time. The room is just full of loud moans. You turn around to see him with his mouth half open and his head rolled back with closed eyes. You put your head back down on the table as he finishes.

Dami: get the picture?