🌶-jealous+shower

You were walking down your street with Damiano. Everything was fine. You were going to get some shopping. You guys were cute, talking about life and random things, having a good time.

Until you see someone. It was a boy who used to go to school with. Jacob. You and Jacob had always been friendly with each other at school.

Y/N: Omg, that's Jacob

Damiano looks over, already feeling protective.

Dami: Who's Jacob?
Y/N: Oh, just some boy I went to school with. He used to have a crush one me haha. I haven't seen him in ages!
Dami: Crush on you?
Y/N: Yeah, it was quite funny actually

Damiano says nothing. He just glances at Jacob, who is getting much closer now. Damiano grabs your waist and begins to walk with you in his arm.

Jacob: Oh my God, Y/N!
Y/N: Omg, hi!

You lean forward to hug him but Damiano pulls you back by your arm. You look at him angrily and lean forward again. You hug Jacob. As you hug him, you can feel Damianos fist clench up in jealousy.

Jacob: Hey, we should go for a coffee sometime
Y/N: yeah that would be really nice-
Dami: No, your busy remember
Y/N: Not everyday, why are you being like this?
Dami: Yes, everyday. Bye Jacob.

He says, as he puts his arm back around your waist and walks on taking you with him. He looks to the sky. You push his arm off you.

Y/N: Damiano, what was that all about?
Dami: He was trying it on with you, you're mine
Y/N: no he wasn't, oh my god. Not every boy I talk to wants to marry me
Dami: you literally said he had a crush on you. I'm not letting him get his dirty hands near you.
Y/N: That was years ago Damiano, don't be so jealous all the time!

You get to your house and storm in.

Y/N: I'm going to have a shower

You say running up the stairs in frustration. Why is he so protective? Why does he get so jealous?
You strip your clothes off and walk into the bathroom. You turn the shower on and get straight in. You're still in shock of how overly jealous he gets.

You're showering fine. You've managed to calm down a bit. But then you feel something. Someone is behind you. They press their body up against your back and begin to kiss your neck.

You turn around, It's Damiano.

Dami: you're mine, ok?

He says. It's still annoying you that he's acting like this but at the same time you find it really hot. So you say nothing, just let him continue.

He makes out with your neck until he turns you around by your shoulders. He pushes you up against the wall and begins to aggressively kiss your lips. His kisses trail back down to your chest. You lean your head back, it banging against the wall.

Then, suddenly, he lifts you up. His hands are holding your thighs. Your back is still pressed up against the cold wall. You begin to make out again. His tongue explores your mouth as you push your fingers through his wet hair. The water pours down between you both.

Then, he begins to thrust in you to. You weren't expecting it so you just moan.

Dami: See, you only need me

He speeds up and becomes more passionate with it. You bump up and down the wall as he continues to thrust. He begins to let out muffled moans aswell.

Y/N: I know I only need you. I didn't want him anywa-

You tried to say but couldn't finish your sentence as your stomach cramped as you both c*m. He moans loudly with his mouth wide open and his eyes shut tight.

He does a few more sloppy thrusts before putting you back on the ground. He wraps his arms around you and leans you back into the wall.

Dami: Maybe I do get jealous?

He laughs.