🌸-pregnant

You wait for the test to finish as you sit next to the toilet. You have all the symptoms of being pregnant but are so scared. What will Damiano think? Will he leave you?

You take a deep breath as you pick up the test in your hand. You turn it over with your eyes closed in fear.

Y/N: 3,2,1...

You count, preparing yourself to look at the test. Then you look. You see the words "PREGNANT" appear across the test. You immediately drop it and begin to cry. You're so scared Dami is going to leave you and hate you forever.

You sit in the floor for what feels like hours before Damiano finally returns home.

Dami: Bambina, I'm home

He says as he closes the door behind him. Oh no. What are you going to tell him? You quickly lock the bathroom door and sit back down on the floor.
He hears the door lock and rushes to the bathroom. He hears you crying.

Dami: Y/N, what's wrong? Let me in...

He pleads. You say nothing just continue to cry.

Dami: What's wrong? Have I done something?
Y/N: It's not you, it's me. You're going to hate me.
Dami: I would never hate you! Please let me in, I don't like hearing you upset.
Y/N: But you will....
Dami: Just let me in, please Y/N...

You walk over to the door feeling really nervous. You unlock it and try to wipe your tears away. Damiano runs straight up to you. He puts his arms around your body as you cry. He kisses your head.

Dami: Bambina, what's wrong? I hate seeing you so sad.
Y/N: you're going to be mad at me. you will leave me

You say as you lean into his shoulder.

Dami: please Y/N. Just tell me what's wrong. I'll never ever leave you...
Y/N: Ok then... please don't be mad

You say as you pull out of the hug walking over to the sink. You pick up the pregnancy test and hand it to him. He stares at it, in disbelief. His mouth drops open a little.

He says nothing for now, he just drops it and pulls you back into a tighter hug. He hugs you tighter then he ever has before.

Dami: Mi amore, why were you so worried to tell me?
Y/N: I thought you would leave me...
Dami: I would never do that. We are going to be the best parents. I promise

He says as he gently kisses your cheek.

Y/N: so you aren't angry?
Dami: of course not, I'm going to be a dad!

He says smiling. You smile back at him before hugging him again.

Dami: I love you so much. You'll be the best mum ever
Y/N: I love you too.

You say smiling. He bends down and kisses your stomach.