🌸-you get insecure

you sit on your phone scrolling through comments that people have left about you on Damiano's post.

The comments never seem to end. At first you could tell yourself not to listen to them but you can't help but really think what their saying is the truth.

You feel a tear stream down your cheek as you see one saying you're not good enough for Damiano. Was it true?

You sit there all morning, scrolling and scrolling through comments. Yes some were nice but there were also a lot of mean ones. These were the ones you paid attention to for some reason.

It had been about an hour of you crying until Damiano arrived at your house. You sat there, dabbing your eyes with your sleeve to try and cover the fact you had just been crying.

The door unlocks and Damiano steps inside. You sniffle trying to stop your crying. He hears and turns to look at you. His eyes widen and he begins to walk over to you with a concerned expression.

Dami: Are you ok? Are you crying?
Y/N: no, no I'm fine.

He looks at you realizing you're lying. He sits down next to you and puts his arm around your waist. He pulls your head towards his shoulder so you can lean on him but you resist and pull away.

Dami: what's wrong? Is it me? Have I upset you?
Y/N: no, you haven't. It's just..

You begin to cry again. You sit up and move a little away from him.

Dami: bambina, please tell me what's wrong. I want to make you smile. If I've upset you please tell me.
Y/N: it's just that I see all these comments on your social media saying I'm ugly, don't deserve you and you could do better and it's just getting to me now.

Damiano puts his arm back around you and this time you lean your head against his shoulder immediately.

Dami: Y/N, you're the most beautiful girl in the world..
Y/N: no I'm not

He turns to look at you and cups your cheek with his hand.

Dami: yes you are. I love you and wouldn't want anybody else in this world. I only want you.

He looks into your eyes. You know he's being serious.

Y/N: but then why do people say these things?
Dami: because their probably jealous of you mi amore. You are so beautiful.

He gently kisses your lips, his kisses trail up to your forehead.

Dami: don't listen to anyone else. It doesn't matter what they think. I love you and that's all that matters.
Y/N: I don't deserve you.

He smiles and tucks your hair behind your ear.

Dami: No, I don't deserve you if anything.
Y/N: I love you.

He kisses you again and pulls you into a tight hug. You hug him back securely.

Dami: you're beautiful. Please don't forget that.

Comment for requests <3