🌸-tattoo

You didn't know where Damiano was. He had been out for several hours and didn't tell you where he was going. You were starting to get nervous.

What if something bad had happened to him? Why didn't he tell you where he was going? What's taking him so long? Why hasn't he contacted you?

You sit down on your sofa, tapping your feet in irritation, unable to sit still. It's almost 8:00pm and he left at 4:00pm. He hasn't contacted you at all.

You decide to call him and see what's going on. He doesn't answer. You're really starting to panic about what's happened to him.

Y/N: it's ok

You repeatedly tell yourself. You decide to put on your favorite film and just be patient for him to return. Hopefully he does.

You watch the film, trying to relax. You're worries scare you more as another hour passes. Until finally you hear a knock at the door. You walk over and open it.

Dami: Hey bambina, are you ok?
Y/N: no! I'm not ok! You've been out for ages and haven't told me when you were coming back! I was worried about you.
Dami: I'm sorry, I wanted to surprise you...
Y/N: surprise me?
Dami: yes, I have a surprise

You smile, excited now. He begins to pull up the side of his shirt.

Y/N: Dami, what are you doing?

You ask, confused. What sort of surprise is up someone's shirt?

Then you see it. A tattoo that wasn't there before. It's on his body under his heart. It's an infinity sign with your name and the word 'forever' written above and below it. Your hands rush up to your face, covering your mouth in shock.

Y/N: oh my god! Dami..." you say, a tear falling from your eye.
Dami: Don't you like it?
Y/N: no, no. I love it. That's the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.

You say walking towards him for a hug. He pulls you into his body. His arms are around you waist and your arms are around his neck.

Y/N: you're the best, I love you

You say, feeling very emotional. He pulls his head away and kisses you gently.

Dami: I wanted to have something for you close to me. So when we're not together, you're still close to my heart.

The tattoo was directly under where his heart is. He's just so cute. You pull him back in for a tighter hug, placing your head in the crook of his neck.

Dami: I love you, amore mio. Forever.
Y/N: ti amo anch'io

You say, as he kisses your head still holding you in a tight hug.

comment for requests <3 literally any imagine