🌸-panic attack

You were about to go on stage. You were absolutely terrified. You feel so anxious. Right now, you're in the dressing room by yourself as Damiano (who was backstage with you) had gone to get you some water as you told him you felt a little nervous.

But now you were getting really nervous. You're heart was beginning to pound and you were finding it harder or breathe. Oh god. You're having a panic attack.

You try to breathe. In and out and out but you're just so panicked. You can feel you heartbeat racing out of your chest, making you panic even more. And you're alone. No one is hear to calm to you down or say anything to make you feel better. You're body is shaking and you can barely move.

You sit down on the chair, tears streaming from your eyes, you attempting to breath very loudly as your heartbeat continues to race.

Then the door opens. Damiano was back.

"Here's your water-"

He says closing the door behind him. Then he realizes something is wrong.

"Bambina, are you ok?" He asks looking extremely concerned.

You say nothing, still struggling to breathe and then realizes what's happening. He quickly runs over to you and sits down next to you. He puts his hands on either each one of your shoulders, so he is face to face with you.

"Breathe amore, breathe. It's ok, I'm here with you. It's ok" he repeats in attempt to comfort you.

"I'm- so scared" you manage to get out in between breaths.

"I know baby, I understand. Just keep trying to breathe, you'll be ok. This will pass, I promise" he says.

His hands are rubbing your shoulders gently as you try taking very deep breaths.

"It's ok, it's ok. You're going to be amazing out there. Everybody loves you, you are the best, you have nothing to worry about. And I'm here for you the whole entire time" he says, looking deeply into your eyes.

It becomes slightly easier to breathe.

"That's it bambina, keep breathing. I'm here" he repeats as he continues to look into your eyes, him breathing in motion with you.

You're breathe begins to return to normal. You're still a little unable to speak but just dive forward into Damianos arms. You wrap your arms around his shoulders and he puts his around your waist. He kisses the side of your cheek before putting his head in the crook of your neck.

"Ti amo. You'll do amazing" he says as you continue to hold onto him tight.

"I'm just really nervous" you admit to him.

"I know amore mio, but I'm here. The whole time so please don't worry" he tells you as he looks back into your eyes.

"Thank you Dami, I love you" You say as you lean back in for another hug.

"You have nothing to worry about, my love"

also hiii I'm back at school now so unfortunately I will be updating less frequently from now on! But I will still update several times  a week, just not everyday <3