🌸-waking up

You lay asleep in your bed. You were so tired last night.

You feel a hand brush through your hair and get tucked behind your ear very softly. You open your eyes and see Dami. He's smiling at you as you sleep.

Dami: sorry bella{beautiful} I didn't mean to wake you.

You stretch hiding your eyes from the sunlight, which is shining through the curtains. How did you end up with such a perfect man?

Y/N: no, it's ok. Buongiorno Dami {good morning}
Dami: you look so pretty when you are sleeping

His raspy morning voice gives you butterflies. He smiles as he gently strokes your cheek back and forth. His arm is around your waist and your bodies are pressed together.

Y/N: no, you do. You're so cute.
Dami: I wish I could lay here with you forever

He looks into your eyes and leans forward, kissing your forehead. He is absolutely perfect.

Y/N: me too

You smile at him. This time he leans forward and kisses your lips, again very softly. His kisses trail up your cheek to your head. You lean your head into the crook of his neck and he wraps both his arms around your body.

Dami: how have I got such a perfect girlfriend?

You giggle, your head still in his neck.

Y/N: I could say the same for you

An hour or so passes and you're still laying with Damiano in bed, cuddling him. Your leg over his waist and his wraps holding you tightly.

Y/N: Dami baby, we should get up now. It's 10am already. I have to be at work in an hour.
Dami: no, stay here with me

He moans. He keeps kissing your head. He knows you love it.

Y/N: I really have to get up

You try to roll off him but he grabs your arm and pulls you back into a hug. He hugs you tighter than before.

Dami: can't you just call in sick or something?
Y/N: I mean, I guess I could

You laugh and he widens his eyes at you smiling.
You call your boss and complain that you're sick.

Dami: now I have you bambina

You lean back into him and lay there hugging him for what feels like forever. His arms are so warm.

Y/N: I love you
Dami: I love you too, mi amore