Last few weeks of England

Raven poV

I moved closer to Keith I could hear his breathing, the sound of his heart pumping.

He smiled at me, the stupid man thought I was his beloved Dove.

He was dead wrong ... And when I say dead I really mean dead, he's not going to be alive for much longer.

Keith's warm lips touched my icy neck, I could smell his scent and I couldn't stand it any longer. It was time to go in for the bite, he won't see it coming!

But it hit me! I can torture him first... Just a little fun.

I pulled away and started to giggle, I moved over to the desk where the letter opener lay. What a watcher he was he didn't even realize it was a full moon, stupid idiot.

I clenched the knife tight in my hand, the cold silver felt nice and I felt in power.

"Come here" I said Keith walked over to me and I kissed him.

We didn't let go, it was time to strike.... This is soo fun, Dove is going to love it when she wakes up lying over the dead body of her lover but was he really her lover I mean they didn't even do "It"

Dove poV

I woke up, once agin with the headache that held the secrets of Raven from the previous night, what did she do? Why didn't the watchers realize it was a full moon.

My eyes opened and I was lying on top of Keith, he was sleeping or so I thought for the first second before I smelt the stench of blood.

I looked lower at his body he had been bitten on the neck and his skin had been carved with the letter opener I held in my hand!

What the Fuck have i done.

I moved away from the lifeless body and started to weep. I examined the carved skin and realized Raven had left me and message.... "Ravens coming Bitch!"

My head started to spin and memory's started to poor into me from every direction, I don't want to know what this Bitch did to my lover because when I remember I will enjoy it!

My eyes closed suddenly and it started. The pain of the memory's, it seemed every time I remembered it became more painful.

Raven moved around teasing Keith. I felt the cold knife in her hand like it was my own, and when it hit his skin I enjoyed in with excitement.

"Dove what are you doing I love you!" He shrieked.

"Well I don't love you!!! You stupid shit" said raven.

The blood splatted everywhere as Keith struggled but he wasn't strong enough it's so much more fun when they scream!!! I watched the life go out of his eyes and felt so much excitement..... Nooooooooooooooooo.

I can't feel this!!!!! This isn't me .. It's feelings that aren't mine!!!

But the worst feeling was when She or I .... I'm so confused rolled in his blood while drinking it, the taste was Devine.

After the vision was over my heart hurt like it had never hurt before, I can't let this happen to anyone else!!! No one else is going to get hurt.

No more LOVE!!!!

-----------------

Thought I should explain the death of Keith comment and vote please !!!