Dove: VampireXslayer

Just a heads up, this story is not a Bangel or Spuffy fanfiction (for some reason, people seem to think it takes sides with one 😜). I've made sure to stay true to the canon of both Buffy and Angel, excluding the comics.

PROLOGUE

I'm unlike any other slayer or vampire out there. I'm caught in the middle, unable to die by any vampire's hand or any other means, for that matter. I'll never age, and I'll never meet my end. All I yearn for is to be a normal teenage girl, dealing with normal teenage problems. But I have to face the truth: I am an immortal among immortals, the chosen one among chosen ones. They say I am the only child born to a slayer and a vampire. My name is Dove, and I don't have a last name because I've never had a family. I grew up in the fiery depths of hell, surrounded by demons. Not all demons are evil, mind you. Some are surprisingly kind, well... as kind as one can be in hell. I don't really understand how I ended up in hell when I was clearly born on Earth. That's what I want to uncover - my origins and the identity of my parents. Why did they abandon me? Was it because they were a slayer and a vampire, caught in a star-crossed lover's dilemma? There's only one way to find out, and that's to meet them. The only information I have about them is that they go by the names Buffy and Angel.

From the beloved movie and TV show, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, comes this epic fanfic that explores the extraordinary result of Buffy and Angel's love - their daughter, Dove, and her unique existence as a hybrid child.

_______________________________________________________________________________

I hope you enjoy it! Apologies for the short length, I promise the chapters will be longer. I'll upload the next one soon.

Please leave your comments and votes! 😄

xoxo misakisses.