Waking up

I opened my eyes slowly, I hope Raven didn't do anything stupid last night. It takes time for her memories to flood into my head. 

WHERE AM I? This isn't my room! The the hell am I ??? What happened last night ?? 

I didn't sit up but just stared at the red wall and smelt the bed sheets.... I know this smell. 

"Good morning" I heard a familiar voice say, the whole bed moved and an arm moved over me. The body touched mine... I'm not wearing any cloths neither is he. Oh shit , Raven really knows how to get me into trouble. 

What am I going to do?? 

"Dove?" The man said, with him saying my name I was aware to whom was in the same bed as I. 

"Shit" I said as I quickly jumped out of bed sliding the covers with me. 

I turned around to see Ren who was laying on a bed with no sheet or anything on. 

HE'S NAKED!!! #@&$!!!! I'M NAKED!!!  

"What's wrong? come and lye with me" Ren said patting the bed. 

Stop being so seductive its already hard enough with your good looks and me being attracted to you...No what am I saying he is a vampire!!!! 

"Umm" I said nothing was coming out of my mouth, how am I going to get out of this. 

"Are you feeling okay? You look a bit sick" he said standing up putting his hands on my shoulders. 

"Maybe you should lye down, I'll get one of the guys to go get you some blood" He said, hi breath smelt like the sweet sensation on blood. 

"Umm" I said still finding it hard to say a simple word after I yelled 'shit'. What am I going to do? Surrender to the fact that I think he is very amazing or kill that mother $&&@ing vampire. 

Oh god this Is such a sticky situation , what am I going to do!!!!! 

My memories, Ravens memories!!!! She killed someone. I fell to the floor , the sensation of blood filled my mouth as I saw Raven kill that poor boy!!! Going to Ren's house and Oh god rolling around, I don't want to feel this right know not in front of him.  

"Lex" Ren said faintly, I can't hear anything in this sate besides what's going on in my head. 

My eyes started to close and I knew I was going to faint , this happens all the time. 

Darkness. 

"I'm going to take over" Raven said in the darkness before her face quickly appeared in front of me "You know it not long now" 

"No"I screamed. 

I lost consciousness.

Ren poV

"What's wrong??" Lex said as he burst into the room with Jasmine by his side. 

"Wow you got lucky" Lex said as Jasmine had a happy look on her face.  

"You and Dove" Jasmine said. 

The two of them were in shocked/suprised mode before they saw Dove faint. 

"What did you do with her" Jasmine said ruining over to the unconscious Dove. 

"I didn't do anything she just freaked out and stood up then she had a look in her I like she wasn't all there, then she started umm,.." I said stoping before I Said the word orgasm. 

"What she what??" Lex said standing next to me with his arm on my shoulder. 

"She's really hot" Jasmine said worried as she felt Doves head "She's got a fever" 

"But vampires don't get sick?" I said getting on the ground to feel her myself. 

"She's not a vampire" Jasmine said looking at me seriously. 

"Um yes she is" I said replying back, with a look that's said duh. 

"No she ran into the light yesterday , I was trying to talk to her but couldn't go further" Jasmine replied. 

"Well whatever you saw was wrong, Dove was drinking the blood of one of the jocks from school last night" I said rolling my eyes. 

I slid my arms under Dove and picked her up gently, the sheet around her fell off. 

"Lex" I said looking over at Lex who was staring "Could you go get an ice pack" 

"We don't have an ice pack" he Said truefully and confused. 

"Well then go and find one" I yelled at him. Perve. I know he's my best friend but I don't know what jasmine sees in him. 

I moved Dove on to the bed and put the bed covers back on her. 

"I'll go an get some blood" Jasmine said patting me on the back before running out of the room. 

I pulled up a chair next to the bed and kept my eyes on Dove. I won't to be here when she wakes up, why did Jasmine think she wasn't a vampire?? Oh well jasmine can be a dumb blond sometime. 

I turned the cd player on that was next to the bedside table, the song "I wanna be me" came on by the sex pistols. I wonder if Dove knows these guy because she would like them a lot. 

--- 

Please comment and vote :) hope everyone likes it :) I got a bit stuck on this chapter but Im all good now :D

the picture on the side is a little peek of what is going to happen next chapter or the one after :)