"He's a #@$%"

Rens POv

The smile on Doves face amazed me also with the fact that  she knew what i am, how long has she known? From the first glance or did she realise it last night, in what ever the case I need to stay away from her or ...... talk to her one on one with no one around, I just don't know. I promised myself that if someone found out about me or Lex, Jasmine or any of the others in the band I would kill that person before they could tell anyone else but Dove she's different , something about her? She seems different from all other humans, she makes me feel like I have a soul again.

The bell rang, I watched Dove quickly walk out of the class room, Her long blond hair moving from side to side. She really is the most beautiful human being on the planet.

Dove POv

The next lessons passed quikly, I didnt think anymore of Ren. I knew that thinking about him would just make me think that he would come and bite me at any minute but with that in mind I could take him on, I am the Vamplayer.

I sat down with Dawn and Callie at lunch, Callie had her boyfriend holding her hand and Dawn tried not to look jellies.

"So did you talk to Ren?" Callie said as I put my bag on the table.

"Yeah" I said sinking into my chair, Ren always seems to be the topic at this school does no one around here have a life.

"What did he say?" Callie said as her eyes widened and her head moved to beg me to go on.

"He's a #@$%" I said as my head hit the table hard "I don't want to talk about it okay"

"Yeah, I know right " Alex said patting me on the back "He never does PE he thinks because he's in a band that he is to cool and goes behind the gym and smokes"

"How do you know that?" Callie said surprised "I thought that brain of yours couldn't hold any information about anything else but football"

"No its only school work my brain cant hold" He said I looked up at him as he nodded his head "But hey look on the bright side, he gave you the time of day to talk to you"

"He basically was running after her this morning" Dawn said looking down at me.

"Can we talk about somthing else" I said as my head slammed back down into the table.

"Fine, lets talk about how good looking I am" Alex said, i didnt look up but I could imagian that he fliped back his hair back in slow motion.

"Your such a prick sometimes" Callie said as she giggled. God when will this day be over.

"So its friday, wanna go out" Dawn said I looked up at her and smiled, she is my auntie she knows what to say to make me feel better.

"I'm in" I said happily  as I sat up. This will make me take my mind of things, if Callie doesnt talk about the R word (Ren)

"Cool so are me and Alex" Callie said snuggleing into Alex's arms.

"I get to pick" Alex said smiling.

"Umm last time you picked we went to a topless waitress bar" Callie said shaking her head.

"No I wont take you there but its going to be a suprise" Alex said winking at her, god he was such and odd person are all normal human males around his age like this?

                                                        ______________________________

Hope everyone likes it :) i cant wait to write the next chapter got the best plan please comment and vote :)