Let the battle begin

A cold shiver ran down my spine as I knew I was going to come up against Raven. After hearing Rens plan I thought I would have some sort of peace but I was wrong , all I could feel was knots in my stomach.

I don't really know what is going to happen once I went into that room again? Raven is so strong and I am now ... Wait ! Am I know just a human ? I've been wanting to be human my whole life and now I have to give that up because some bitch is standing in my way?

Lex came running through the hallway , in his hand he held the necklace. In a way I was hoping that he wouldn't be able to get it so I wouldn't have to face Raven.

"I just killed two of our feathered friends it feels strangely fun being the good guy for once ", Lex said smiling at us as he reached his girlfriend who looked more in love with him then ever. How is it that I keep forgetting these vampires don't have souls for some reason they seem genuine and unique.

Lex handed me the necklace , I didn't want to touch it but I couldn't refuse. I've got no choice but to save the world.

"Hey don't save the world without us!" Hugo said as he and Tray came running through the same hallway Lex had just been in. I have only talked to them once yet they would come here to help me, I bet Ren put them up to it but either way I'm glad they came. 

"Thanks for coming guys" Ren said smiling at them before he looked at me. My whole body sunk into the ground, I didn't realize how much I loved him until I thought he betrayed me. "I just want to have a private word with Dove before we go in"

Ren pulled me into one of the rooms that we stood near. This room was dark I couldn't see anything thing, all I could hear was Ren's voice which said.

"Dove, I'm really sorry I hurt you. The look on your face made my heart feel like it was being split in to. I promise when we go up against Raven and other others I will not let anything hurt you... I love you Dove" I felt Ren's lips touch mine... I love him to. I will remember this moment for the rest of my life, the moment I felt like I could do anything if I had Ren by my side.

The lights quickly turned on and Jasmine, Lex , Hugo and Tray were all standing in the door way. They all looked at us and smiled.

It turned out that the room was full of swords on the wall. Well this could work in our favor, even though they were hanging on the wall they were better then no weapon at all.

"We gotta get going" Lex said looking at us with a smile "we don't want the sun to rise with the apocalypse"

We all looked at Lex who seemed pretty impressed with the poetic sentence he had just come up with.

"We'll let's get these swords and beat this bitch" Jasmine said walking up to one of the decorations on the wall.

I guess it's time to play, play a game to the death. But I have all these people with me , for once I feel like I belong even if it is with the creatures I once despised.

"Thank you" I said getting teary, Jasmine came up to me and gave me a hug. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"We might not have souls but we care about you" she whispered in my ear , I held her tight. She was my first friend and the one that I would be happy to say my best.

                   ☆彡☆彡

I held my breath as we opened the big double doors. In the room

Raven sat on the table I was lying on just a couple of hours ago. Blood still stained her skin but she was now wearing a long silky, lacy black dress. She looked like a beautiful demon, the man was standing next to her stroking her hair. Together they looked like a match made in hell.