Chapter 1

Hi everybody!

 Welcome to my new book. I hope you will comment as much as you all do on my other books. Please tell me in the end what you think. I love you all!

xoxo S

"Look at this, Lou!" Eleanor groans. "I can't believe he moved on with the bitch he cheated on me. Can you believe this? They are in fucking Fiji having the time of their lives making cute couple pictures on the beach and here I am, still crying over his stupid ass. Ugh!" Eleanor throws her phone to the other side of the couch. She wants it gone, let out the frustration, but doesn't want to break her most precious belonging.

So maybe Eleanor is a bit addicted to her phone? She isn't the only one.

"You still haven't blocked him?" Louis says, judging his friend's choices a bit. "I told you to block Max, El. He has cheated on you already a billion times and every single time you forgive him. Block his sorry ass and let him drown in the fucking ocean in Fiji. You are worth so much more. It has been four months, El. Go live your life. You are a model for fuck's sake. Pick up some guy and have some fun. Any guy would do you. If you would have a dick I could suck I would do you too, babes."

Eleanor rolls her eyes, laughing at her best friend's comment.

"I wish I could find the straight of you, Lou. Only less messy and less sassy. It rhymes, did you hear that?" Eleanor laughs with her own joke.

"Tsk, you love my sass and you have a cleaning addiction. We match. Anyway, don't try to change the subject bitch. We were talking about getting you a nice looking man. What do you think about installing a dating app?" Louis suggests, grabbing the tin of coke off the table and downing it.

"I'm not going on fucking Tinder, Lou." Eleanor sighs. "I'm not a horny 18 year old."

"Who is telling you to go on Tinder? I wouldn't even let you on it. I would never suggest an app to my bestie that you can only contact people if you both agree on each other's appearance. It's disrespectful. There are loads of other apps that work though. You remember the one I met Zayn on?" Louis wants to light up his cigarette but Eleanor takes it out of his finger, throwing it in the trash.

"No smoking on my property, Tomlinson. And yeah, I do remember the app you met Zayn on. Doesn't really work though, does it? You guys ended up as besties instead of boyfriends. And I can't stand the guy."

"You just can't stand him because you are jealous that you have to share me, your amazing best friend." Louis teases. "And we might not be dating but it really gave us the chance to talk and our personalities match. We like each other, we just didn't fall in love. Instead the fucker is sleeping with my roommate." Louis laughs, taking the cigarette that Eleanor threw away earlier and lighting it up anyway.

"I'm not going on a dating app. I'll meet someone in real life."

"You never leave your fucking house, bitch. You don't even go out to eat, you order Chinese. Unless the Golden Dragon changes deliveryman, you are going to stay single as fuck. Just go on a dating app, babes."

"Go on it yourself." Eleanor scoffs.

"I'm enjoying single life a bit, babes. Come on, love. You are on your phone every single second of the day. Does it really matter if you do online shopping or you talk to a nice handsome man that can be your future husband? You've got enough clothes and no man. Just do it, Calder."

"What do you want to eat?" The girl asks, ignoring her best friend. "I think I'm going with the chicken noodles."

"Oh, still hoping the Golden Dragon isn't going to send the old Chinese man with seven children? Cute." Louis jokes. "I'm having the usual thing love. And I'm going to create a profile for you on my phone. I'll send you the e-mail and the password later."

"Do whatever the fuck you want, Louis. I'm just starving. I'm ordering food."

"Which picture of you should I pick as a profile pic? You want the one the beach? Or is it too revealing. Yeah, it is." Louis speaks to himself. "We don't want guys only chatting with you for one thing. We are looking for your true love here."

Eleanor doesn't even listen to her friend, being on the phone with the Chinese restaurant she calls at least 3 times a week.

Louis goes through Eleanor's Instagram, looking for a cute picture he can use as a profile pick.

As he is scrolling Louis starts to feel insecure again. His best friend is a beautiful model and she is so tin. Louis' eyes go to his tummy and he immediately feels disgusted with himself. He wishes he looked better as well. Maybe then guys wouldn't just see him as a joke but take him serious and fall in love with him.

Louis really wants a guy to fall in love with him once.

Forgetting about his own insecurities he picks a selfie that Eleanor made where she looks really cute yet sexy but not too sexy. It's perfect.

He deletes his own profile so he can create a new one with Louis' other e-mail that he uses for fake accounts to get discounts and free trials again.

Louis might be a bit cheap, but it saves a lot of money.

Username: YouCanCallMe_El

Name: El

Age: 22

Location: London

Preference: men

Interests:

Louis has to think. El's interests are literally modelling, Instagram, shopping and Chinese food. She doesn't go out and she is just on her phone all day scrolling through Instagram . That doesn't sound appealing though. He really wants to find a man for El that won't treat her like the stereotype pretty girl. He doesn't want to paint her like that.

Even though honestly she is like that.

Louis decides to spice it up a bit, using some of the things he likes. In the end he needs to get along with the boy as well no? He will be dating his best friend.

Interests: Shopping, music, watching Netflix and having a good laugh! Oh and food... Food is life. :)

Looking for: the love of my life, please! <3

And it's only seconds after Louis got the confirmation e-mail that he already gets a notification from the app.

One new message from Harry!