Please read, guys!

Okay guys, so unfortunately today I can't really update because I have to study still a lot. I am so extremely sorry.

This story is also coming to an end and you know what that means; another book.

So this is something I did write out because I didn't want to lose the idea and it just came in my head yesterday night because I was drunk. I just want to hear some opinions about the idea whether it is good enough or I should keep thinking about another book.

Here is the idea

"Harry I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up now I will make sure you get kicked off this tour bus and I don't care about what you say or what El says

"Harry I swear to god if you don't shut the fuck up now I will make sure you get kicked off this tour bus and I don't care about what you say or what El says. You are annoying me and this all is not my mistake. Get over yourself. I'm fucking gay. I don't want your girlfriend." Louis groans after he had another lecture from Harry how Louis has touched Eleanor 'inappropriately'.

"You don't get it, mister popstar." Harry hisses. "You are always the one who gets to kiss and touch my girlfriend in front of everybody while I have to pretend that you are my best friend only because I want to stay close to the girl I love. You are such a selfish prick. I can't stand you."

"I don't get it?" Louis shouts back. "Now you have to listen to me, Harry Styles! If you think that seeing your girlfriend fake date a gay boy is hard, imagine being locked up in the closet since the start of your career. Do you have to hide your love, Harry? Welcome to my life. It has been like this for the past 3 years. I haven't chosen this while your girlfriend did. She didn't have to take this job. But she signed a contract to keep me in the closet for a bunch of money. It's not my mistake that she cares more about the money she gets than your feelings."

Louis Tomlinson is a famous popstar that has been stealing over a million hearts of teenage girls since he was sixteen. He has never left the cover of magazine ever since winning the X-Factor.

Louis is good looking, charming, sassy yet sweet and he cares a lot about his fans. He should be the perfect popstar to manage right?

Not according to Simon Cowell. Why? Because Louis is gay.

After Louis was spotted leaving a gaybar, Simon sees only one option and that's hiring a beard to stop all the gay rumours. And that's where Eleanor Calder comes in the story. A girl that works in her father's gay bar changes career as Simon Cowell offers her another job

As Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend.

And her boyfriend Harry isn't happy at all. He gets jealous all the time when the two of them go out.

But is it always because Louis gets to be with Eleanor? 

Or also because Eleanor gets to be with Louis?