Chapter 17

Posting one minute before midnight is a flex.

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVING MESSAGES ABOUT MY EXAMS I LOVE YOU!

"Can we buy the mini pizzas, Lou? I love mini pizzas!" Harry exclaims like a little child when the two of them are in the supermarket.

Tonight they are going to have the housewarming for Harry that the boy desperately wanted and Louis thinks that Harry's goal is literally to make sure that the supermarket is empty by the end of the day;

Not that Louis minds: Seeing Harry happy like a little child on Christmas must be the most heart warming feeling ever.

"Take whatever you want to take, Hazza. It's a party in your honour. I'm just here for the credit card, aren't I?" Louis jokes, waving with the plastic card in his hand.

"So now you're not only my best friend but also my sugar daddy huh?"

And Louis literally chokes on his own saliva when those words leave Harry's mouth.

Harry can't just say such a things. Louis will get a heart attack.

"Your face, Lou! I can't!" Harry laughs. "It's just so fun to mess with you."

Louis rolls his eyes and just keeps walking with the shop basket.

"You're an ass." Louis mumbles, grabbing some chocolate biscuits.

"Ah, come on Louis it was a joke."

And Louis decides that it is a good idea to torture Harry a bit by just ignoring him.

"Louis!" Harry whines like a kid.

And Louis still doesn't react, reading the back of a box of cereal like it's the fucking newspaper.

"Don't be like this, Louis. Come on."

And when Harry pouts and hugs him from behind Louis can't resist and turn around, pulling the boys in his arms.

"Just a joke, Harry." He chuckles.

"What! That's so not funny! I genuinely thought that you were angry with me."

"Don't say that. We both know I can't be angry with you. It's the charm of those damn curls."

--

Harry is driving back to their flat when Louis gets a message

Liam: Hey Tommo. Can I bring Luke to the housewarming tonight? I was supposed to meet up with him.

And Louis bites his lip.

Luke is Liam's hot cousin. And when Louis says hot, he means really hot. He has the perfect body, perfect face, perfect hair and perfect everything. And he is bisexual.

Louis and Luke are not really fuckbuddies, but every single time when they end up partying together, stuff happens.

Louis can't help it, he is a boy and he has needs and Luke is hot.

He isn't sure now though. Although he obviously is single, it would feel kind of wrong if something happened between Luke and him. Because this is the first time that Louis has actually real feelings for someone. The little crush he used to have on Luke, and maybe still has a little bit because damn those abs, are nothing compared to what he feels for the boy sitting next to him.

So honestly Louis would prefer to not invite him because he doesn't want to make things awkward, but he also doesn't want to be rude. Luke has always been nice to him and Liam has been so polite to ask Louis first. So he doesn't really have a choice.

Louis: Yeah you can bring him, Payno

And Liam sends a quick thank you and right after that Louis puts his phone in his pocket again They'll be back home in a bit and then they have to prepare for the party.

--

There aren't many people. Louis' flat also isn't that big. It's just Harry, Louis, Niall, Anna, Zayn, Liam, Luke and Eleanor. There are different kind of snacks on the table and everybody has a bottle or glass of alcohol in their hand. In the background there is some music playing and it's just a really chill atmosphere.

And that's until Eleanor decides to climb on top of Harry, sitting on his lap. Harry smiles at her and pecks her lips.

Louis' grip around his bottle of beer is getting stronger as he takes a big gulp. Again he is really happy that Harry lives with him now, but he doesn't know if he will ever get used to see him all the time like this with Eleanor.

Time might heal the pain, Louis.

"Hey Tommo, can I sit next to you?" Luke lets himself fall down on the spot where Eleanor was sitting, who now moved to Harry's lap. "You're the only one in this room who isn't sucking someone's face." He chuckles

And that's when he realises that literally everybody around him, all his friends, except for Luke, are in a relationship and Louis is the forever alone guy.

Niall is whispering sweet nothings into Anna's ear.

Zayn and Liam are holding hands, Zayn staring at Liam with the biggest heart eyes.

And Eleanor and Harry are literally making out, making Louis want to throw up.

"Luckily we have our beer, right mate?" Louis tries to joke, ignore the pain he is feeling in his heart.

"Yeah, who needs a relationship if you can have beer and a good fuck buddy huh, babes?" Luke laughs as he puts his hand on Louis' upper thigh.

"Fuck buddy?"

And that's the first time tonight that Harry actually talks to Louis. He has been busy all night with his girlfriend and although it shouldn't, it does hurt Louis a bit. He enjoys Harry's attention.

"Yeah, darling. Louis and Luke always have some fun when they meet up." Eleanor smirks.

Harry looks at Louis, trying to find something in his eyes that the others are joking, but he can't find it.

"You can't really call it a fuck buddy." Louis mumbles; "It's not like we plan to fuck. It just happens." Louis shrugs his shoulders.

"I need another drink. Eleanor, go off my lap please." Harry carefully pushes Eleanor aside and walks to the kitchen, coming back with a glass of vodka lemon.

Louis looks at Zayn who mouths something at him. Louis can't immediately make it out, but after a few times he gets it.

'jealous'

Louis just shakes his head at Zayn and takes a sip of his beer.

"We do always have fun right if we are together?" Luke smiles at Louis.

And really Louis can't deny that because they do have fun and Louis enjoys having sex with Luke. Again, Luke is hot and he is a good guy and there are no strings attached.

But Louis wants strings attached, to Harry please.

"We do." Louis agrees, giving Luke a sweet smile.

"So tonight, huh..." Luke wiggles his eyebrows making Louis genuinely laugh. Luke is a funny guy and Louis knows that he isn't a perve or something. It's a joke and Louis knows that if he disagrees to sex, Luke would never push him. They are quite okay friends.

"Can I sleep over at your place after the party, El my darling?" Harry interrupts, his voice sounding stern.

And Eleanor couldn't have a bigger smile on her face.

"Of course, darling. We can even leave now if you want?"

And Harry looks from Louis to Luke and back to Louis.

"Yeah, yeah we can leave now."

And another scar on Louis' heart made by Harry Styles.