Chapter 3

Enjoy this chapter and tell me what you think :)

love you all!

"Can I have the usual, Lou?" El asks the next morning as she is passing by the coffeeshop Louis works, owned by his family.

So yeah Louis got a diploma, but he should have known better than choosing drama. There are literally no jobs in that sector and he is stuck in his family's coffeeshop. Just amazing.

"Sure." Louis yawns.

He walks over to the coffee machine, and puts some milk and two sugars in them.

"Here you go." He hands the cup over to his best friend that stops every single morning before she has to go to the model agency.

"Thanks." Eleanor smiles. She takes a sip and immediately she spits it out.

"Ugh, Lou is this one of your stupid pranks." Eleanor curses.

"Mm, I don't know what you are talking about." Louis' eyes are almost falling closed, being so tired.

"You put fucking salt in my coffee you idiot. And I don't even have time for a new one. Ugh, I'll just see you later yeah? My shoot should be over around 17:00."

"'s alright." Louis mumbles. God he really just wants to sleep. He is so tired.

"What have you been up to all night?" Eleanor asks suspiciously. "You look like you've slept only 3 hours."

Only two hours and he was talking to some hot guy that thinks he's talking to you, all good.

"Just couldn't sleep." Louis lies.

"You should sleep early today. Can't poison all the costumers today, Lou. Check if you give them sugar or salt." Eleanor jokes. "Anyway, I have to go now. See you later." Eleanor kisses Louis' cheek and the older boy just jumps on the counter, taking out his phone when he hears a ping.

One new message from Harry!

A big smile appears on Louis' face as he opens it.

They have talked all night and Louis feels like he knows the boy already forever. They just click, it's really weird.

He knows about Harry's obsession with working in a bakery. He has mentioned it at least 10 times. He just loves food in general and he promised Louis, or Eleanor, that he would make them pancakes for breakfast. Harry's favourite colour is blue, he just finished studying tourism, he plays football and he has a soft spot for people that are smaller than him.

Louis is smaller than him, way smaller.

Harry: because of you I gave my costumer the wrong donut and she yelled at me. I'm exhausted.

Louis giggles. So he is not the only one completely knackered and messing up stuff, good to know.

El: I made coffee for my friend and I took the salt by accident instead of the sugar, sorry not sorry.

Harry: God, El you're hilarious. Your friend must have been pissed off.

El: It's alright, he is cool. He is my very best friend and I swear he is the coolest person around.

Harry: Should I be jealous? ;)

El: Haha, no. He's gay.

Louis bites his lip. This is the first time he brings up another sexuality and he just want to see how Harry reacts on it.

Harry: Oh that's good then. No competition for me huh?

And Louis is relieved that Harry hasn't made a homophobic comment yet.

El: Don't think anyone is, Harry ;)

Harry: You know my name but I don't know yours. I assume El is short for something, isn't it?

El: It is

Harry: For what?

El: Why don't you guess, Harry? :)

Harry: Oh, so you're the type of person that likes games huh? No worries, me too. Okay uhm, is it Elisabeth?

El: I'm not the fucking queen, Harry. No it's not Elisabeth.

Harry: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay euhm, is it Elisa?

El: Nope

Harry: Ellen?

El: Nope I'm not a lesbian tv host

Harry: Elena?

El: Not in a romantic love triangle with two vampires either.

Harry: HAVE YOU WATCHED THE VAMPIRE DIARIES?

El: OF COURSE I HAVE! HAVE YOU?

Harry: OF COURSE I HAVE TOO! Okay, here is the question that will define our whole friendship. Delena or Stelena?

Louis huffs, that's not even a question. He calls the student worker to serve the waiting client and focusses on his conversation with Harry.

El: Delena, of course.

Harry: You can't be serious, El. They are fucking toxic.

El: They are hot, that's what they are!

Harry: I will discuss this further with you, but now I want to know the name of this amazing person I'm talking to.

El: It's Eleanor...

--

And Louis and Harry talk like that for the next two months, getting closer and closer. Louis' phone doesn't leave his hand for a second and nobody can swipe the smile off his face. Harry just genuinely makes him happy.

They joke but sometimes they also have these deep conversations but what Louis likes the most is the flirty side. It's so hot. And one night the flirty side goes a bit too far...

Harry: What are you doing, darling?

El: I'm just bored and alone in my flat.

Harry: Bored and alone, huh? Wish I was there? ;)

And Harry had made several sexual innuendoes towards Louis, or yeah, El, but Louis had always been in public or with El or something.

This time he is alone, Liam being out with Zayn again, and he can't help but stroke his cock over his boxers. He isn't only physical attracted to Harry, but also emotionally and the boy is such a turn on to him.

El: I'd know what I'd do...

And fuck Louis knows that this is so wrong because again Harry thinks that he is getting this pretty modelling girl wet and not a creepy loner hard.

Harry: Fuck, tell me what you'd do.

El: Sure you want to know, pretty boy? Think you can handle what I'm about to tell you?

Harry: Shit, yeah I'm so ready.

El: I'd rip your clothes off, pushing you against the wall and kiss your neck. I would take off your shirt and move from your neck to your chest, licking your nipples, all four of them.

Harry: God, I'm so hard. Do you mind... Do you mind if I touch myself.

And Louis wants to slap someone because Harry is so polite even during fucking sexting. Louis' hand moves faster over his cock, only thinking about Harry being home alone in his room touching himself drives him crazy.

El: Go on, touch yourself. It's hot. Wish that I could suck you off, though. I'd take you fully in my throat, gagging for your cock. I bet it's big, isn't it?

And Louis doesn't know if he has to feel more aroused or guilty when he receives a picture from Harry's erected cock, looking all pink and full of precome.

And Louis can't help but come of the sight of the picture. He talks some more dirty to Harry until the boy says he has cum as well.

And Louis feels like he is in literal paradise until he receives the next message.

Harry: When do you want to meet?