Authors Note

I have never written a full story before, so this all started as a few small chapters that I had no intent to ever publish. However, 69 chapters later, I decided "Why not!"
Yeah. I have already finished this story completely. You don't have to worry about me stopping the book halfway through, since it's already done! However, I will be spacing out uploads of chapters so that I can go through and edit them one last time.
It starts a little rough, but please bear with me. Don't criticize me too harshly, since this was mostly just for fun.
Later, much later into the book, there is a little bit of nsfw. However, I didn't want the story removed so there are only a couple scenes. I will say when they are coming up, so you can skip them if you'd like.
I did use she/her pronouns, since I am female, but I did my best to leave the appearance of y/n up to the reader so that she can be more relatable to the audience. The only important thing about her look was her ears, since I decided to make her Sucrose's sister for story purposes.
I put a lot of work into this story, and I hope you can all enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. The lowest word count in a chapter is 967, but all the other chapters are above 1000 words after that. I tended to average 1300 words in each chapter, but a couple of them did end up a bit longer.
Also, small changes to the story did happen. I have since learned more of the lore of Teyvat from when I began writing this, but the lore changes are not major. They are only small tweaks to allow the story to continue smoothly. So, don't come after me for a small mistake please!

Enjoy!