CHAPTER 1~KIDNAPPED~

Y/N POV  

I woke up from my dirty small bed given by my stepmother and stepsister {SEULGI}.My room is in the store room. You must be wondering why am I in this type of place . It's just that they don't like me . I lift up my arms and saw the scars that were created by my stepmom and stepsister last night. Yes, they abuse me every day. but I got used to it that's why i don't feel pain any more. But the flow of questions enters in my mind ' what did I do to  them? why am I getting this? because I know I did nothing wrong to them. My mom passed away as soon as she gave me birth. My father raised me alone till I was 5 . He then remarried and that's how I got stepmom and stepsister.After a few years , when I was only ten my father got a car acciedent. They did not even cry for dad's funeral.Then one day they confessed me that they never loved Dad truly they only used him for money. And they waited this moment to arrive so that they get all the property, but my dad named all his property on my name . My dad is so smart.

My all worries just goes away as I have my  four BFFs bye my side,they are always there for me in any kind of situation. I changed my personality because of them . I learnt how to fight back when any one opresses me in there absence. I can face any kind of obstacles in my life. I am so happy to have them in my life.

those two b*tches made me feel like hell. I swear I will make them suffer the same way like I getting now without  them knowing whos the person making them feel like this. I stood up from my bed and headed towards my bathroom , shrugging those thoughts, did my morning routine  and exited my room.

There I saw those two b*tches that I never wanted to see. There were smirking at me but I don't give a sh*t to that and got out of my house. I was walking to school , i looked at my shoes  while thinking about Dad that  I was the cause of mty Dad's death. I put my earphones on my ears and listen to the music while doing the lip synic.
When I was close to school I took my earphones  off and entered the school.
There  I was searching  for my unnies when suddenly ...I got a light tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw 'MY UNNIES' I am soo happy to meet them.
I engulfed all of them into a tight hug.
y/n: Hi unnies!!😄
Blackpink: Hi maknae😊... Me:well let's go inside..
Blackpink: cute*thinking*

*we all entered the schooland we hear many students wisphering about us *

BOY: wow look Y/N looks so beautiful even in  normal dressing style.

GIRL:i want to be like her . I am so jealous right now.

GIRL2: yeah!her natural beauty gosh!

*we ignored all those comments and headed to the our respective  lockers when suddenly a girl comes to me.*

GIRL3: y/n you are just a trash b*tch 

*That's when blackpink stood behined her and we both smirked.*

GIRL3: why are you smirking, huh! what-

I cut her off by saying ''OMG your mouth stinks! better clean your mouth. don't you brush your teeth?

Blackpink starts laughing  so do I.

Jennie: stop it ! you are messing with the wrong girl b*tch

jisoo: better watch your mouth before comming to school and start talking trash to others.

I went to that bitch and slapped her hard making her fall on the ground making her shocked

Lisa : well does it hurt? well it probably does .. look at your face.