CHAPTER-3~RULES~

Y/N POV

*Me RM ,suga and jungkook sat for lunch, the maids served food and we started eating .*

Maid: they will there within an hour.* I got confused who are there?*

RM: listen y/n , your other daddies will arrive so after eating they will introduce themselves.*why are they pampering me ?! omg for god sake!!*

y/n : ok..ok  I know okay you don't have to pamper me I am not a baby .* all of them raised a brow  at me, jungkook was about to say something but RM told him to calm down and he finally did*

* then we all finished eating   since I had nothing to do I decided to watch some movies  . while  watching,  jungkook , RM and suga came towards me  bringing some four gorgious men in front of me, I was mesmerised by their beauty ..but one of them spoke making me come back to reality.*

???: hi sunshine I am j-hope or hobi*smile*

y/n:  so you are also the one who kidnapped me ?!

hobi: uhh ..... yea.

???2: Hello babygirl, my name is Seokjin or jin * he winkes at me and I blushed ... i tried to cover it* 

???3: Awww look our babygirl is blushing * I could help but blush harder then everyone chuckled*

???3: btw my name is Park jimin but call me jimin.* hair flip*

???4: hi sweety, I am Taehyung or V nice to meet you.... and I heard from jungkook that you were misbehaving, hmm. Is that so?* oh god how can I be so submissive uder them they are driving me crazy *

V: i am asking you something baby ?.

y/n : u-um yes I have b-been misbehaving

jimin: why have you been a bad girl ?

y/n :....... idk?

jungkook : good rules for bad girls right ?* he smirked *

RM: yes ....we have to give you rules so  that  you obey.

rule1- no eating sweets without our permission or else punishment* my eyes widened *

y/n : what the fuck no swe-

rm: rule2- no cursing or else punishment.* I rolled my eyes  quietly, what the heck did he just cut me off?!*

rule3- always say goodmoring or goodnight to us so as to show respect to us.

rule4- never say no to us cuz we know what is best for you.

y/n: you guys are controlling me!!! it not fair 

suga : no we are not you are not obey to us that is why we are giving you these rules

y/n: but -

Jin: no buts and listen.

V: rule 5- always say the truth to us ... if you lie and we found the truth then punishment .

jin: rule 6- tell us what you want do not be shy to ask us .

jimin: rule 7- never touch yourself cuz you will become needy when time comes* I blushed and nodded*

jungkook:  rule 8-always wear reveling clothes infront of us not in front of the public.

RM: rule9-you do not have the permission to seduce us or consequences will be worse.* then RM came towards me and look at me up and down then he came towards me *

rule 10- never ever wear short skirts or crop top without our permission !!* he tug on my shirt I was wearing  and I looked away*

rule11- look at us or me whenever we talk to you babygirl.* he puts is finger under my chin so that I met his eyes*