CHAPTER-10~CHEATING~

Y/N POV

*We already reached their second mansion. they told me that they are going for work. In the meantime I decided to have a tour around their mansion, I got almost all the places by then. Then suddenly the maid comes to me.* 

maid: it's almost time to eat maam

y/n: oh okay anyways I am hungry right now. And don't call me maam . Just call me y/n.since you look older to me.

maid: oh okay y/n.*then I went to my room and took shower and came downstairs.to eat*

y/n: won't they come to eat?*I asked to maid who was serving me lunch*

maid: no miss sir's won't come. they told that they will come in the evening.

y/n:oh ... ok*I eat my dinner and went to to my room.I was bored. luckly I have my phone beside me. I took it and went through social media when I heard the door opened indicating that they are here.I quickly stood up and went towards them they looked tired so I did not bother them.but I decided to give them a glass of water cuz the maids weren't there.they took it and said thank you to me.then they all thanked me and they all gave a kiss on my cheek and went to their rooms ,so did I . It was 10pm so I slept.*

BTS POV

* we were very happy with y/n. all these days that we spent together hugging kissing cuddling , taking her to her favourite places and many more were just to make y/n fall for us well you must be thinking that we fall for her right ? well no not even a bit. we just want to play with her. no we are not play boys but this seemed like a good vibe to us. you can say that in short we want to use her.*

* we all finished our work and we were heading of to home . suddenly we remembered y/n .she is so naitive. she thought we love her but nah. we just want to play with her. we already have the love of our life with us.Our super sexy girlfriends, just of our type.what is y/n .. nothing!absolutly nothing to us. she is just a trash you can say!the most foolish girl out of all. and more over we do not even regret that what are we doing to her.*

Jungkook:it's so fun to play with y/n.

V: yea right.

jimin: at least I will be able to fulfill my desire.since my baby is busy playing with others.

jhope: yea so naitive of her ,she thought that we lost our memories as we were togehter with her in the past.

suga: i don't even a shit about her.

RM: yea..... I just miss my babygirl now*whines*

everyone: yea me too . I miss my babygirl too.

jin: then shall we first go to meet them?

everyone(exept jin): yea sure hyung.

*we told our driver to to take us to our babies first. so we arrived we were excited to to meet her so we rang the bell.just then jimin's gf  opened the door.he ran towards her like a baby  and hugging her tight not letting her go*

jimin: you look so beautiful today baby!

jimin gf???: thank you chim! 

jk gf: BABY!!!!!*She screamed making us deaf.haha lol😂*

jk: aish baby stop screaming .

jk gf: oh sorry kookie

jk: it's okay!

rm gf: who is there?

jimin gf: oh it's out baby

RM gf : oh hello baby*RM and his gf shared a long kiss when we coughed gaining their attention*