CHAPTER-12

XXXX POV

{⚠️warning: short chapter but not very short😗}

*I was watching TV , when my boyfriend called said something to me*

???: babe what are you laughing at?

xxxx: oh look at this babe I am newz! found dead?! like seriously?hahahahaha*I said in between my laughs*

???: ha!ikr *chuckling*

ON THE TV[infront of media]

bts: *crying*

jk:our babygirl Y/N left us!!*crying*

RM: the one who we love, adore , admire  left us*he said between his sobs. and there me on the other side of the tv laughing and enjoying their drama*

V: she helped us and saved our lives.she never left our side.

Suga: she saved us from that bomb that was there in our building.

Jhope: she told that she will handle it but ....she*he didn't countinue and started crying more*

blackpink: our friend !who we used to spend time with us whom we know from childhood passed away.*as if they are cheaters they are betrayals.I am ranging in anger plus enjoying their every move. they actually created a K-drama here.*

bts+blackpink: may her soul rest in peace!*they said as if they care about me hmph!. but don't worry blacpink and bts like I just said you will taste your own medicine*

*I switched of my TV once their drama got over. and started laughing .*

???:y/n you must sleep now we have to plan for our next meeting,remember?

y/n: oh yea but kevin, I wanna eat

kevin: what?! you just ate your dinner a half an our ago and now again?

y/n: I wanna eat you baby boy*I licked my lips and started crawing seducivley towards kevin. yea he is my bf and about bts they are my exs.*

kevin:oh baby wants to have fun?

y/n: yess daddy

kevin: no you will have punishment

y/n:but why daddy?

kevin:you shared kisses with  bts and also made out with them.

y/n:but dadd-

kevin: no buts!lie naked on the bed and prepare yourself for tonight. This night will be a long night

*he said in a commandive yet seducive voice which made me ran shivers down the spine.And I quickly obeyed him*

WHILE BTS POV

*we were having a great time watching  a movie 'Ugly Truth' with our babygirl lia when y/n came in our thoughts. Idk why but we felt guilty inside us.we just shrugged that thought and started to watch movie.the movie ended and we found our babygirl sleeping so we decided to go to our bed room and sleep there *

jk: our babygirl is asleep

V:yea

RM: I'll carry her to our bed room*yes we have a bedroom where all the eight of us sleep together*

jhope: goodnight babygirl*jhope gave a peck on her forehead followed by us and lips and we slept*

Y/N POV

*I was woken up by kevin who was showering me with kisses. I giggled at his reaction.*

kevin:babe we have get up!! I am getting late*then he started ticking me*

y/n: haha ok ok I'm up .

kevin:k good*then he stopped*

y/n: yea

*I was done with my morning routine and headed to the kitchen to see kevin making breakfast for us I back hugged him and pulled away*

kevin:morning babe~

y/n: morning~

*we did our breakfast. kevin got ready and  headed off  to work. I wanted to eat something  so I went and opened the fridge there was nothing except a tomato. I decided go to the store*

*while I was walking to the store I saw a fimiliar face . I couldn't recognise it. just then I shrugged that thought of mine and started walking . it was evening so in order to reach fast I  took a short cut to the alley way.*

*I could feel someone following me . I got scared so I quickened uo my pace. . the sounds of the pace grew more fast too for the person who was following me . I felt my heartbeat raised. then suddenly someone kidnapped me and I felt a kercheif on my nose with that I fainted.*

??? POV 

*I won't let you go this time y/n I don't know how you got saved . but I will make sure that you will be dead by my own hands. hahahahahhaa*

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

IK GUYS IT WAS SHORT I AM SO SORRY .

I PURPLE YOU ARMY!!!