CHAPTER-11~THE REVEAL~

Y/N POV

*I was really happy with bts from that day. so on our first date we went to the ammuesment park. we went on rides like- roller coasters, sugar rush and many more,and we end up to throwing up in the bathroom😝😅. We enjoyed so much. We also took many selfies as a memory that it was our first date. Overall we had a really good time, there .So after enjoying so much in the park, we went for a candel light dinner which was suggested by V. This was such a romantic feeling . I never thought that I could even fall in love the mafias who kidnapped me and used me in a wrong way. no matter how hard I tried not to fall for them but in the end I did.they are really nice towards me.*

*while we all were enjoying our dinner I felt a hand on my thighs , It was RM's .Then I found another hand  on my other thigh and It was suga's.Neverousness start to build up in my body as to what are they doing.then their hands went slowly up to my inner thighs.then RM spoke which made me a bit startled. no one noticed what was going on as they were in their own world talking and chatting among themselves.*

RM: do not moan.... okay baby?*he said in a deep raspy voice sending me chills down my spine*

y/n: y-yes

*then suga removed my lace panties and it fell on the ground. RM bent and took it and winked at suga. they smirked while they were looking at me.then suga  without wasting anytime started to rub my throbbing clit in circular motion. I held my moans back not letting out a single sound. whlie RM hand we drawing circles on my thighs. soon suga entered on finger in me thrusting slowly. the RM's hand went to my clit and started to rub the sensitive part of my clit. my pussy was throbbing so much that I couldn't even handle it. my inner self was screaming to let my moans out. but then suga added one more finger about to make me gasp but I did not show it. thanks to god that the others are busy talking something. I couldn't even eat my food properly.I took my finger and bit it lightly to hold om my moans. RM and suga smirked seeing my reactions. then RM took off his hand from my clit and entered one finger in my anal. I gasped as all attention came on me*

V: what happened babe?

y/n; u-uh i-it's noth-

RM: oh she was about to say something to me ... baby you should not talk while eating okay?

* I nodded while except suga ,suga was just so cool like nothing happened others looked weirdly at me and jimin*

y/n: yes RM

*they both were fingering me while jimin said in my ear you are getting punished cuz you gasped which was audible for everyone to hear. *(anyways if you want to know what y/n wore it is this)

 *(anyways if you want to know what y/n wore it is this)

*then I felt my orgasm building I clenched around them, I guess they know it so they told me not to cum. after we finished dinner they pulled out their fingers. the rest five went to the restroom*

y/n: why didn't you let me cum??

suga: no you are not cumming now

y/n: wae?